Any Scooter Riders Here?

volinbham

VN GURU
Considering buying a scooter - anyone here ride one or have experiences to share?

Also looking at the Honda Super Cub which is half scooter/half bike. Just want something to bop around town on or take to the beach.

....Had a girlfriend back in the day named scooter. Seems her motor was always running. Don't know that I ever knew her brand name. But bopping around town and at the beach. Couldn't ask for a better ride.

Reactions: jp1 and volinbham
I picture
Considering buying a scooter - anyone here ride one or have experiences to share?

Also looking at the Honda Super Cub which is half scooter/half bike. Just want something to bop around town on or take to the beach.

I am picturing u on a scooter with one hand on the handles with a joint between your fingers and the other free holding a beer or some fruity beach drink....while wearing a hawain shirt, beach hat, and cargo shorts with sandals.

Am I close?

I picture

I am picturing u on a scooter with one hand on the handles with a joint between your fingers and the other free holding a beer or some fruity beach drink....while wearing a hawain shirt, beach hat, and cargo shorts with sandals.

Am I close?
You're close, but he actually looks like The Dude rolling around on a scooter.

I picture

Am I close?

yes

I picture

Am I close?
Hey, if this is what scooter riding is all about count me in!

They are like a fat chick. Fun to ride as long as your friends don’t find out.

Reactions: imw8n4u
You looking to go > or < 50cc?
> for sure.

150 range likely - staying away from the maxi's and stuff that won't do at least 50 when needed.

Kymco Like 150i, Vespa Primevara/Sprint 150 and non-scooters Honda Super Cub C125 and Honda Monkey.

> for sure.

150 range likely - staying away from the maxi's and stuff that won't do at least 50 when needed.

Kymco Like 150i, Vespa Primevara/Sprint 150 and non-scooters Honda Super Cub C125 and Honda Monkey.

One of my colleagues rides a Primavera. Won't shut up about how it's worth the money.

> for sure.

Get a Grom

I'd get the Monkey over the Grom all day long. It's not out of the question but the twist and go + storage is tough to resist. I've done the motorcycle thing.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

The Monkey is a bike, not a scooter, at least not according to Honda. And it's more expensive than the Grom.

They're pretty much identical in size

Specification Comparison - Honda Powersports

VN Store

Back