TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

Who said he isn't? He's trained by James Stone and was just at UT in January
He has 2 CBs to Arkansas, and the article quotes him as saying Aub, GA and Clemson are leaders with him really wanting an offer from Miami. Tennessee is just listed with a group of schools that might make his final group.

He has 2 CBs to Arkansas, and the article quotes him as saying Aub, GA and Clemson are leaders with him really wanting an offer from Miami. Tennessee is just listed with a group of schools that might make his final group.

Those 2 CBs mean nothing roght now. Recruits say anything in interviews whenever they're here or there. How many CBs or interviews that were celebrated by UT fans but on signing day don't mean a thing? Exactly so relax. It's April long time till early signing day. And NSD.

Those 2 CBs mean nothing roght now. Recruits say anything in interviews whenever they're here or there. How many CBs or interviews that were celebrated by UT fans but on signing day don't mean a thing? Exactly so relax. It's April long time till early signing day. And NSD.
LOL I am extremely relaxed. I've been following recruiting since Majors so I certainly understand how it works. I was just curious if you knew where Tennessee stood with him since there hasn't been anything reported that appears as if we are high on his list. But relax, I promise not to upset you again.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
LOL I am extremely relaxed. I've been following recruiting since Majors so I certainly understand how it works. I was just curious if you knew where Tennessee stood with him since there hasn't been anything reported that appears as if we are high on his list. But relax, I promise not to upset you again.

Following since Majors era, still overreacts to recruiting service info 10 months from NSD...

Reactions: UT_King
;)

tumblr_mrhoqap8IX1spwjjqo1_500.gif

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Didn’t say it was his dad. Gave you 3 different articles where it was said that he wasn’t keen on signing with UT while Kiffin was there...but you did give him a hat! 😎
Where did he say he hated Kiffin? Or even wasn't keen on him? Conley knows way more about middle TN guys than you ever will, let it go.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
From Rivals:

The nation’s No. 34 overall player, Morris continued his camp dominance, a theme during his career as a prospect by winning MVP honors in New Orleans. Morris has only gotten bigger and stronger since winning the offensive line MVP at the Nashville stop of the tour last year and will be making a return trip to the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge presented by adidas.

When is he gonna visit Knoxville?
dunno. i don't know exactly how many times he's been, i don't think it's been a ton. he was here last year for the o/w game, and he was here in Jan for a Jr. Day.

definitley would like to get him back at least a couple more times.

Reactions: T Dog
For months, Vols lagged a bit in the recruitment of in-state offensive tackle Chris Morris, but Tennessee has surged a bit of late and are right back in the mix now. We spent a long time with the Memphis offensive lineman. His three favorite coaches are Jeremy Pruitt, Jimbo Fisher and Chad Morris. Morris is still trying to build a better bond with Will Friend. Importantly, the 4-star lineman will be back in Knoxville on next weekend (May 4) for the first time since January. While FSU and Arkansas are factors, this is currently a three-team race between Texas A&M (where he really likes the OL coach but isn’t crazy about the facilities or S&C coordinator), Alabama (was his dream school when he first started playing football four years ago but doesn’t have the same relationship with Nick Saban as other HCs) and Tennessee.

Morris wants to make a summer decision with UT definitely getting an official visit. Also, he wants to (and will) camp at Tennessee over the summer. Notably, he will not be at Freedom Prep Academy for senior season. We’ll see Morris a lot over the next month, at both the Regional Opening and 5-Star Challenge.

-VQ

VN Store

Back