#23 Tennessee @ #4 Vandy Game Two Thread, 1:30pm

This is Tennessee man, haven’t the true fans around here told you? It takes 10 plus years to make even minor strides in anything and if you don’t want to just keep soaking up the turd sandwiches UT keeps serving up in every sport then not only are you not a real fan you are also an impatient *******!! I mean come on bro we’ve only sucked at everything for about 12 years now don’t you have any patience?
Except in Basketball which Tennessee has done well in

Reactions: feathersax
Except in Basketball which Tennessee has done well in
True, are men had a very good year this year and I like that group of guys. It still ended in pretty disappointing fashion for me. I wasn’t even one of the ones claiming final 4 or bust, my goal was elite 8 and that was only because they failed to win the sec reg or tournament championship. Ultimately no one cares what my goal was and they shouldn’t it’s just what I was hoping for.

Pitching getting exposed this weekend. Didn’t someone say that Vanderbilt is missing their leading hitter this weekend? Geez.

Hitting has been terrific. They were fortunate today to get production out of Infante, who isn’t even batting .200 right now. Overall this is the most talented hitting lineup Corbin has had since the Alvarez junior season team.

VN Store

Back