#23 Tennessee @ #4 Vandy Game Two Thread, 1:30pm

We may legitimately be 3-12/2-13 after the first 5 series. The SEC is just brutal.
True that. Even if your team is getting better, it's hard to see it simply because of who you're going up against week to week, but they're taking steps and it will pay off. May be longer than what we would want, but I believe it will. GBO!!!

True that. Even if your team is getting better, it's hard to see it simply because of who you're going up against week to week, but they're taking steps and it will pay off. May be longer than what we would want, but I believe it will. GBO!!!
It looks like it will be another difficult BaseVols season:(:rolleyes:

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
I’m so tired of the braves trying to make Teheran an ace... dude isn’t even close to starter number 1 material... you’d think after 7 years they would have figured that out... he’d be the third or fourth pitcher on most good teams.

If you follows the team, you would know that folty and Gausman are on IR but Gausman will be activated April 6 and looks like folty on April 9

Reactions: GoBigOrange_2309
How can a team be this bad for this long (decade now) at laying a bunt down?!
This is Tennessee man, haven’t the true fans around here told you? It takes 10 plus years to make even minor strides in anything and if you don’t want to just keep soaking up the turd sandwiches UT keeps serving up in every sport then not only are you not a real fan you are also an impatient *******!! I mean come on bro we’ve only sucked at everything for about 12 years now don’t you have any patience?

If you follows the team, you would know that folty and Gausman are on IR but Gausman will be activated April 6 and looks like folty on April 9
Yep I knew that... so those 2 are injured and Teheran pitches the other day, we didn’t have a full rotation coming into the year? We just had those 3 guys with MLB experience?

VN Store

Back