Rocky Top !!!

Root_Beer_blk_grande.png

This argument was emphatically resolved and made clear by the spiky haired faithful, Lady Vols are Not Vols! Resources paid literally by the blood and sweat of real athletes were wasted to prove this point.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
hey @Tennesseefan2019 , can you believe that Fulmer really pulled the trigger ? a lot of folks i've
talked to today are in shock -- they can't believe he really did it !
It sounds like Phil Fulmer is going to make a sh*tty hire. I can't support the hire of Kellie Jolly Harper because it sounds like Phil Fulmer probably didn't talk to anyone else. Don't be surprised if Tennessee(Most likely with a new Athletic Director) isn't looking for another women's basketball head coach in 5 years.

It sounds like Phil Fulmer is going to make a sh*tty hire. I can't support the hire of Kellie Jolly Harper because it sounds like Phil Fulmer probably didn't talk to anyone else. Don't be surprised if Tennessee(Most likely with a new Athletic Director) isn't looking for another women's basketball head coach in 5 years.
replacing a bad hire that shouldnt have happened to begin with (warlick) with one thats equally bad
or worse would be a total nightmare and show nothing but disrespect for Pat's program and
legacy. surely Fulmer can't be that much of an ass to do that.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Dave.......you're being ridiculous. No one has been hired yet and we have no clue who Fulmer has or has not talked to.

VN Store

Back