I'm guessing UGA won't find this the least bit funny...

CAVPUT

Embracing the inner nega in all of us
Stupid is as stupid does. Idiots. Not likely to be helpful on the recruiting trail either.

Mocking slavery?

Last edited:
There'll probably be a few letters to the editor of the Red & Black, some sort of official communication from the administration about how the twerps' actions 'in no way represent what the university stands for', the fraternity's national office may do the same, some 'campus causehead' groups will protest, and the idiots in the video may get referred to some sensitivity training or something.

I don't dispute how moronic the kids appeared based upon their actions and choice of words, but I think this incidence of a whole lotta nothing (drunk kids acting stupid) will probably get blown out of proportion for maybe a few days until it disappears into the winds of the weekend by the end of class on Friday.

More racism is king news out of Athens. Smart not finding a way to keep his QB home who used the racism thing as an assist to exit the campus without penalty speaks volumes to mamas and grandmas out there.

I believe in this country you should have the right to say anything you want no matter how despicable. I also believe that these kids better be ready for the repercussions and having their lives made a living hell on campus and in the media. And rightfully so. This will make a lot of headlines. The UGA president will say something, the head of the honor council or whatever will say something, the student minority leaders, the TKE national office, the TKE UGA alumni president will write a letter, the TKE President will blackball these morons to try not to get kicked off campus , Rush chairman Eric Stratton will talk. Basically these guys are done at UGA. They should be.

I highly doubt this hurts UGA on the recruiting trail. I certainly hope it does. But I would say UGA still ends up with a top 3 recruiting class.

Similar bullcrap didn’t seem to hurt Oklahoma. They had widespread campus protests tho.

Don’t think the entire fraternity should be disciplined over the action of two idiot members in their dorm room.

This isn’t in the same category as the idiot SAEs at Oklahoma singing racist songs on a bus headed to a group function.

Don’t think the entire fraternity should be disciplined over the action of two idiot members in their dorm room.

This isn’t in the same category as the idiot SAEs at Oklahoma singing racist songs on a bus headed to a group function.
I agree but time we live in stuff and all.

Yes, we still have racist idiots in 2019.

The Oklahoma protests were warranted in my opinion.

This UGA situation looks to be an isolated incident.
Combine it with the baseball player who got Fields a get out of UGA card...not so isolated. SJW’s will see a PATTERN.

Combine it with the baseball player who got Fields a get out of UGA card...not so isolated. SJW’s will see a PATTERN.

There’s a pattern of inbred stupidity on UGA’s campus, yes.

The baseball player was on scholarship, representing a public university. He had to go.

The OU frat boys definitely had to go.

These two UGA TKE idiots were in their own dorm room. That’s what I meant by isolated.

There’s a pattern of inbred stupidity on UGA’s campus, yes.

The baseball player was on scholarship, representing a public university. He had to go.

The OU frat boys definitely had to go.

These two UGA TKE idiots were in their own dorm room. That’s what I meant by isolated.
I know what you MEAN and I don’t disagree. Reasonable minds would classify the incidents as isolated, but that’s not what’s running things at the present.

I highly doubt this hurts UGA on the recruiting trail. I certainly hope it does. But I would say UGA still ends up with a top 3 recruiting class.
Remember the solidarity among black athletes to support Sylvester Croom, the first black coach in SEC history?

Oh yeah, neither do I.

VN Store

Back