XFL 2023

AAF Championship Game moves from Las Vegas to Texas at facility owned by Jerry Jones

Wow...that is a really bush league move. Changing the championship game location midseason, from Las Vegas to Frisco, TX and from a 40K stadium in LV to a 12K practice facility.

Granted, the league average is 15K (tickets sold at least) so it's probably better it's in a smaller venue, but I feel bad for anyone that had already made travel plans and paid for them.

Not sure why the AAF thought the NFL would let them use young players. If they can make an NFL roster or maybe even practice squad, their team doesn't want them risking injury playing minor league football.

I doubt the NFL ever actually agreed to this or considered it. I wonder if they started this league thinking that would happen? They get NFL rejects and undrafted players that don't get signed. That's probably about it,

Manziel is an idiot. Knocked himself out. What do you expect going low like that head first?

Last edited:
Watched the last 5 minutes of the Memphis game. Both the Express and the officials were a travesty.
All of the last five minutes were.I watched until the int. I imagine there was a huge brawl at the end?

Singletary was right to be mad, but has to learn to get it back together quickly. He let the whole team lose it

All of the last five minutes were.I watched until the int. I imagine there was a huge brawl at the end?

Singletary was right to be mad, but has to learn to get it back together quickly. He let the whole team lose it

They cut away immediately upon completion. One of the Express players had helmet off cussing the ref.

Heard on the radio today they're suspending operations and may declare bankruptcy?

If true, I can't say I'm surprised.

VN Store

Back