'20 GA SDE Myles Murphy

Because I’m tired of talking about your mom.

We are 6 months to a year behind the schools playing for a national championship. I just hope we aren’t trying to play catch up.

Yikes! Geez man. Did you have to go that far??

I agree with you. We should have offered this guy sooner.

Merry Christmas...

Doesn’t visit much, is supposed to start again soon. Quiet kid.

Not to be confused with Myles Murphy, the 4 Star in NC. Recruiting services tend to get them mixed up.

Sucks but we’re in on a lot if highly ranked SDE’s this class. Staff really likes the kid from California and we have Baron and the other guy from Chattanooga who’s name escapes me. We’ll be alright

Sucks but we’re in on a lot if highly ranked SDE’s this class. Staff really likes the kid from California and we have Baron and the other guy from Chattanooga who’s name escapes me. We’ll be alright

Jay Hardy. There’s also Cowan from Charlotte, NC and the Henry kid from Cincy that visited with Paris Johnson 2 weeks ago.

And about Baron, he’s likely a stand up OLB in our scheme

Jay Hardy. There’s also Cowan from Charlotte, NC and the Henry kid from Cincy that visited with Paris Johnson 2 weeks ago.

And about Baron, he’s likely a stand up OLB in our scheme

Yeah I'm not so sure about that. Whenever I think of what position he best fits...I come up with nothing. It's just empty.... what's the word I'm looking for???____?🤔

Anyhow in regards to Myles...we have a loooooong way to go 😁. I mean Myles and miles of time.

VN Store

Back