Dickie V showing the Vols some love

Dick has been pretty much in our corner for a while......but his voice, OMG!!!

tenor.gif

I don't have any personal issues with him like some do but can’t stand listening to him call a game. He’s so damn obnoxious.

Ill give him credit. Yesterday he stood and had his picture taken with every halfbreed, toothless, body odor Kentucky fan who came up for about 40 minutes before the game. His suit has to be cleaned.

He's right. Can't believe people are worried about freakin' Cinci, Nova, or Virginia. Best case scenario for us IMO. I don't want to play Purdue but playing Virginia would be awesome.

We all know how that would go. Zion would bulldoze Grant on both ends of the court with no foul called and Grant would pick up 3 ticky-tack fouls quickly; rendering him ineffective.

Thats not true, all officiating is totally unbiased, also ESPN and SI never cover Zion and Duke at all?!?!

We all know how that would go. Zion would bulldoze Grant on both ends of the court with no foul called and Grant would pick up 3 ticky-tack fouls quickly; rendering him ineffective.

That’s what’s stood out to me every time I’ve seen him play all year. I always walk away thinking... Damn I’d kill for them to let our guys play that physical

Reactions: Switch 625
“Tennessee is the team to beat in that bracket”

Cmon Vols! Prove him right!!!!
Rightly so. If we decide to really dial it in on D and stay with what got us to this point...going inside out to Grant and Admiral, we should at least be in a showdown vs UVA.

Not a fan of Dick Vitale, a basketball analyst, but a huge fan of Dick Vitale, the person and basketball ambassador. He is as good as they come. Nearly 80 and still going strong.

My wife came in just before halftime and asked, "Who's the drunk guy announcing the game?" I fell out of my chair!

GO VOLS!!!

“Tennessee is the team to beat in that bracket”

Cmon Vols! Prove him right!!!!
His elite 8 was all the 1 and 2 seeds... now that’s some insight there!!! Having said that I hope he’s right!! Except for the last part

Well he is
I don't have any personal issues with him like some do but can’t stand listening to him call a game. He’s so damn obnoxious.
For me he is a million times easier to listen to that Gary Busey calling games out west.

He's right. Can't believe people are worried about freakin' Cinci, Nova, or Virginia. Best case scenario for us IMO. I don't want to play Purdue but playing Virginia would be awesome.
I have no interest in playing Purdue and Carsen Edwards.

VN Store

Back