Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

dPiwDfn.jpg

One of my dogs on the left and the grand dogs on the right. The grand dogs are about 8-9 months old and I have them for a week, gonna be a longggggg week!

IMG_3790.JPG

The old man... those other three are scared of this one. He's 14 years old with like 3 teeth. Mrs Bag on the assist
IMG_3626.JPG

One of my dogs on the left and the grand dogs on the right. The grand dogs are about 8-9 months old and I have them for a week, gonna be a longggggg week!

View attachment 197861

The old man... those other three are scared of this one. He's 14 years old with like 3 teeth. Mrs Bag on the assist
View attachment 197864

I love that Thunder Dog shirt in orange!

I love that Thunder Dog shirt in orange!
Thanks the wife got it online (AMazon if I had to guess) and the LED orange collar is a bonus find for him. We call it his rave collar, it blinks like you at the club LOL. I never had heard of the Thunder shirt and when a friend gave us a knockoff that was too small for their dog we thought it made some difference when we had thunderstorms. So he got the upgrade when the other one tore.

Reactions: malinoisvol
BTW I think @n_huffhines said they cared more about having a rescue animal than a specific breed... 3 of the 4 pics I posted are rescues (in a manner of speaking) the Chocolate lab well its hard to get a rescue duck dog as a puppy.
Here's a shot of Chica at the pet friendly rental in Dandridge where we stay for most football games in the fall. Flying the colors too.

IMG_3055 (5).JPG

BTW I think @n_huffhines said they cared more about having a rescue animal than a specific breed... 3 of the 4 pics I posted are rescues (in a manner of speaking) the Chocolate lab well its hard to get a rescue duck dog as a puppy.
Here's a shot of Chica at the pet friendly rental in Dandridge where we stay for most football games in the fall. Flying the colors too.

View attachment 198012
Nobody actually cares what @n_huffhines thinks

VN Store

Back