Seeking an old bowl shirt

jbeeman85

I've tried this before and sorry if this should be posted elsewhere.

Long shot, but I am attempting to find a t-shirt for the 2001 Citrus Bowl. The one where the Vols played Michigan. I want one of the types that have both teams on the front (can be helmets or team logos). It is the only bowl shirt my Dad is missing since at least 1990. Given the age, I'm not expecting mint condition.

If you happen to have one (or two) that you may be willing to sell, shoot me an e-mail with pics to jbeeman85@yahoo.com.

Wish I could help. I have a "game worn" Citrus Bowl shirt from 1996 (OSU) and 1997 (Northwestern), both signed by Joey Kent. Needless to say, I'm happy to have them.

I don’t have the shirts you are looking for but I would be interested in looking at some pictures of Vols bowling shirts.

Does he have a collection of schedule shirts?

I've tried this before and sorry if this should be posted elsewhere.

Long shot, but I am attempting to find a t-shirt for the 2001 Citrus Bowl. The one where the Vols played Michigan. I want one of the types that have both teams on the front (can be helmets or team logos). It is the only bowl shirt my Dad is missing since at least 1990. Given the age, I'm not expecting mint condition.

If you happen to have one (or two) that you may be willing to sell, shoot me an e-mail with pics to jbeeman85@yahoo.com.
Wish I still had my old 1990 Cotton Bowl and 1991 Sugar Bowl shirts.

I don’t have the shirts you are looking for but I would be interested in looking at some pictures of Vols bowling shirts.

Does he have a collection of schedule shirts?
He doesn't have any schedule shirts that I know about. I'll have to get with my Dad for him to get them all out to get some pictures together.

VN Store

Back