SEC Network TV Coverage is Great

Watched UKvUA and our game. Yeah, they actually are doing a really good job.

I thot @ VolNation tonight while watching. The pre-game, game, and post-game(of course) was heavily tilted in favor of the Vols over MSU. State got some love here and there, but was treated like a 2nd class citizen in this one. Prob why I liked it. LOL.

I was just thinking of all the ESPn hates us and the "they disrespected us" minions that come out, especially after losses. I'm sure none of them noticed tho. 😆

Reactions: feathersax
I love the announcers except the guy I played against in HS baseball, and that's Barry Booker; but he does seem like a nice guy.

What are you talking about? Don't you know it's all about Dickey V and the Dookies baby! I wish I had a blue font.🙄

Reactions: lynnh
Disagree, way to much cute banter about nothing. They have more commentators than referees.

Agree Andy Kennedy rarely gets to say anything , I still watch game muted I do like the Pat Bradley smile and eyes bulging out...………………...…...GO VOLS

Reactions: sechamp2012
I think Andy Kennedy brings a great perspective to the coverage. You can really tell he has such a passion for basketball.

Reactions: kxtop
Any chance of getting back to the 1 seed if we win this tourney? I think Duke pops back into the 1 seed with the NC victory.

What are you talking about? Don't you know it's all about Dickey V and the Dookies baby! I wish I had a blue font.🙄

You do. When posting, highlight the words you want in blue font, look at the top of the post and click on the teardrop to the right of the underline icon and choose your color, click ok.

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBadVol
After watching some Big 10, ACC etc television coverage by the SEC Network is far superior. Great announcers (you gotta love Anthony Kennedy) and splendid production. Analysis is balanced, something unique among these conference networks.
R U KIDDING ME These guys talk about everything but the game they r watching. u cant even tell who the foul is on half the time. U could listen to John Ward on the radio and think u were watching it on TV. It is a lost art.

I TOTALLY Agree! AK is great; I just wish DANE got more Airtime! But overall, The SEC NW is the best of all of them. (KIcks CBS Butt!)

Try filling an hour with Hard News! It's called Entertainment.

Funny, no this tournament coverage goes way past the normal presentation. I seek to watch the game not to hear them blast ridiculous banter for 2 hours. Its non-stop any time someone scores " he is absolutely one of the best in the conference at that move!". Ridiculous!

VN Store

Back