Where are our fans?

Oh yeah, thanks soooo much Bridgestone Arena staff and Nashville in general for making the fricking Kentucky blue everything everywhere theme. Yeah I love love the Preds, but they are dark blue as I recall..... right? Not when I looked anywhere tonight. And you wonder why we don’t like Nashville.

Reactions: savannahfan
Oh yeah, thanks soooo much Bridgestone Arena staff and Nashville in general for making the fricking Kentucky blue everything everywhere theme. Yeah I love love the Preds, but they are dark blue as I recall..... right? Not when I looked anywhere tonight. And you wonder why we don’t like Nashville.

As a Preds season ticket holder, I can tell you that’s your beloved SEC not the Preds that did the colors.

Reactions: wmcovol

we don't?

Ky fans been buying SEC tourney tickets for yrs. now. They’ve outnumbered all other schools combined most yrs. Buyinh tourney tickets is a skill or you pay a huge amount of money.

Vols had a very good crowd there tonight. I’ll be there tomorrow.

VN Store

Back