LSU in bigger trouble than we thought? Huge IF true

Hell, you realize he turned the Tennessee job down when they were looking to replace Hamilton I believe? Looking at Tennessee’s history of Hamilton, Currie and Hart, we have little room to laugh at anyone’s AD
Alleva is a uniquely bad AD though, in a class with Hamilton. He's exceedingly lucky that his criticized-at-the-time Coach O hire is working for now, because not much else he's done has worked out (was Duke AD during the lacrosse scandal, totally botched Les Miles situation, hired Will Wade and a long string of bad coaches before that).

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Javonte Smart was cleared to play; Will Wade is still suspended. Here’s why.

I understand the reasoning by the letter of the law, but the spirit. They're saying Smart was not mentioned on the wiretap as making an offer. That's true. But his coach was talking about making him an offer, and it doesn't take a genius to figure that he might be getting paid. If he's been getting paid, he's ineligible, and they'll eventually have to vacate all wins he appeared in.
Don't care. Already enjoyed the wins.

LSU in bigger trouble than we thought? Huge IF true?

If Yale wins today, like many are projecting, will the cookie will crumble faster?

They looked fairly solid. Not what I expected with all the distraction but they could make a run.

VN Store

Back