Lunardi sucks

OrngeJuiceJones

How are we now the 4th 2 seed according to Lunardi?? Michigan jumped us. I hope the committee isn't basing any decisions on this biased fool. What have we done to drop? 4 losses all to NET top 20, 2 of them top 10, and 2 of had to get us into OT to win. So, how is falling that far possible? Both Michigan and Michigan St have horrible losses to teams not in NCAA and losing records.

How are we now the 4th 2 seed according to Lunardi?? Michigan jumped us. I hope the committee isn't basing any decisions on this biased fool. What have we done to drop? 4 losses all to NET top 20, 2 of them top 10, and 2 of had to get us into OT to win. So, how is falling that far possible? Both Michigan and Michigan St have horrible losses to teams not in NCAA and losing records.
Jerry Palm of CBS Sports is more accurate than Joe Lunardi

Not according to him. 3 seed if we lose tonight, 2 if we win SEC. Ridic.

If we win the SECT, I think we certainly deserve a 1 seed. If we lose tonight, he likely is right. I can see us as a 3 seed. The committee will look at how you played at the end of the season and in the conference tournament. Let's be honest...we've had our moments, but we've really not been on the top of our game for a while now.

I doubt the committee puts much stock in Goober's opinions.

All this movement on every single game is over blown. It creates interest and job security in the minds of these bracketologists.

UT still has 3 potential games before the Selection committee votes. I'm sure things will change some between now and then. Still, it really doesn't matter as far as seeding. Location and whoever else is in the bracket is more important, IMO.

If we win the SECT, I think we certainly deserve a 1 seed. If we lose tonight, he likely is right. I can see us as a 3 seed. The committee will look at how you played at the end of the season and in the conference tournament. Let's be honest...we've had our moments, but we've really not been on the top of our game for a while now.

Yeah we looked so terrible against Kentucky and Miss St......

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
32 are guaranteed. He only has to get 36 right and I bet I could probably get 30 of them right just by looking at power 5 conference records.
You’ll get no rebuttal from me, I give him credit because he somehow got that gravy job before the rest of us could realize there was a market it for it.

Tennessee is an outsider to the basketball world

3 is possible. If we win the sect we will almost certainly be 1 IMO
Texas Tech, LSU, Purdue and K-State all upset early. (Not counting UVA bc they have better resume). Those are "potential 2s" that just had bad loses. No way any of those teams would jump us, no matter what. I believe 2 seed is locked up.

IMO UNC-Duke and UK-UT are play ins for 1 seeds. Losers will be 2s.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

VN Store

Back