Down go the cheaters - LSU loses to FL

That whole team is a traveshamockery to the sport of basketball. The coach, the players, everyone. A total freakin' joke. Now no one will remember them unless something crazy happens in the tourney. Yay karma.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I was cheering for Florida today as far as I know they are running a clean program. I will cheer for them over a cheating one anyday.

Florida and clean should never be used in the same sentence especially since their AD oversaw some shady stuff while at MS State. They just haven't been as blatant/successful in their cheating like LSU, MSU, Bama, Auburn, etc.....

UF should have beat them last week too. I was sort of rooting for LSU only because I wanted a chance to play them again--oh well. I'm kind of fretting about tonights game. MS St basically had target practice against TAMU last night and there's something to be said for getting a warm up game-- especially for a decent team like MS state. Their confidence should be very high tonight and I think they'll play much better than they did in Knoxville. I hope our team is locked in and ready. GBO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
UF should have beat them last week too. I was sort of rooting for LSU only because I wanted a chance to play them again--oh well. I'm kind of fretting about tonights game. MS St basically had target practice again TAMU last night and there's something to be said for getting a warm up game-- especially for a decent team like MS state. Their confidence should be very high tonight and I think they'll play much better than they did in Knoxville. I hope our team is locked in and ready. GBO!!!
I’m not worried because I believe our boys will be ready to play and locked in good for the game. Let’s go Vols!!

UF should have beat them last week too. I was sort of rooting for LSU only because I wanted a chance to play them again--oh well. I'm kind of fretting about tonights game. MS St basically had target practice again TAMU last night and there's something to be said for getting a warm up game-- especially for a decent team like MS state. Their confidence should be very high tonight and I think they'll play much better than they did in Knoxville. I hope our team is locked in and ready. GBO!!!

On the flip, they’ve played back to back nights. Yes they’ve rested but so is Tennessee. They should ware on them early and I suspect State will start to fade midway through the 2nd half

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back