'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

So Clemson fans are rustled because they took a recruit that wasn't a take for UT right now? They wanted him; they got him and UT fans wish him well. Shouldn't they be happy instead of mad that we're not mad?
They’re insecure, new money. Massive chip on their shoulders that winning a couple NC’s couldn’t remove. They need everyone to tell them how awesome they are, over and over and over. They need constant reassurance; they’re the wife of CFB.

Good luck to your son. He seems like a quality young man and you seem like a solid Dad. I wish him the best and hope he makes a great living someday while getting a free education to boot. We’d love to have him if he changes his mind.

Take care.
I'd love to have him, IF Jeremy Pruitt and Will Friend would love to have him. At the moment, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Lol there is no way Pruitt signing the OL’s (every one of them are huge) last year and then turning around and signing “smaller” ones this cycle. His biggest issue on the roster was size. He knows what you have to have in this league to be successful
Maybe he was referring to egos?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
The idiot is someone who cares what people say on a message board. What some posters said are facts about Clemson. I posted stuff from Tigernet because it’s funny that they are obsessed with Volnation.
No not really... I just wanted to have a little fun with an attempt at ranting. In all seriousness ..your original comments just made me chuckle... I Was a little strong with the idiot statment... Maybe ignorant was a better choice for the rant... But neither should be taken to hurt... It's just a message board

Cool... That still makes the point for those needing cast shade... Hey TN didn't want to take him... Cool... doesn't make them right or wrong... or him not capable... We will see how it all works out...

You seem . . . very sensitive . . .to where a 17/18 year-old kid is going to school. Cool...We will see ... hopefully less of your posts.

Stop what? Stop responding to Clemson fans who are mocking us by mentioning their crappy conference? Stop saying that Crouch, who we beat Clemson head to head for, is better than Tuck? He is btw. No I won’t stop. I haven’t even seen you in here before. I don’t care what you think.
Whether you seen me here before means little and you don't have care... You made a comment..I made one back. It's all cool.

Nope... Nice snork though... again this just gave me a little opportunity to have some fun.

10939913.gif

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Then he should be on Clemson's board praising them for taking his commitment and not on here responding angrily to us because we have said what has been communicated to us by VQ and 247 and responding to Clemson trolls.
No I should not. I am where I belong. When I read shade... I call it... Sorry I was being a bad boy in the vol Recruiting echo chamber

VN Store

Back