College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

So a Kansas assistant is recorded discussing the cost it would take to land Zion but we're supposed to believe Duke didn't pay for him?
Of course they did...anyone he was going to play for was gonna have to step up...apparently his parents got a sweet lease on this house in Durham...why they need to let these guys go straight to the NBA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190314-210220_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190314-210220_Google.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 37
I had an Anthony Jordan sighting tonight. I was at a restaurant and watching multiple games. He did the Tulsa/SMU game.

Bill Walton was talking about how Oregon would make the tournament and the other guy was like
“Literally nobody is saying that. No one that watches basketball this season at least.”

Walton was not a big fan of those remarks

Reactions: VolnJC
Bill Walton was talking about how Oregon would make the tournament and the other guy was like
“Literally nobody is saying that. No one that watches basketball this season at least.”

Walton was not a big fan of those remarks
What does it say about his "Conference of Champions" when the regular season champ is on bubble watch?

Attachments

• 20190314_235047.jpg
    20190314_235047.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 14
What does it say about his "Conference of Champions" when the regular season champ is on bubble watch?

The PAC 12 sucks as a whole right now. Football is a joke and basketball is worse. The attendance at the Pac12 title game was a joke . At least they play in Vegas for basketball .

Reactions: VolnJC
I had an Anthony Jordan sighting tonight. I was at a restaurant and watching multiple games. He did the Tulsa/SMU game.

Sounds like he’ll be doing mainly the AAC tourney. They usually recycle officials during conference tournaments.

I don't blame him. Only worry keeping him from being a great NBA player for a decade is his weight

The knee will keep him from being one of the best of all time. Tendons don't ever repair themselves fully. When this happened to him it reminded me of Dee Brown who was one of the quickest guards I have ever seen, he could go around Jordan like he was standing still till he damaged the ACL and was never the same afterwards. I agree the weight also does damage to the knees and feet.

Jay Bilas literally creams his jeans thinking about Zion. He cannot stop talking about him. Biggest homer of all time.
He sure does get “excited” about him and goes on and on. When he starts talking I turn down the sound, cause I just don’t like Bills.

I would be interested to see how grant matches up with Zion. Zion is almost too much for anyone to handle, but Grant is really smart and positions well. 3 years older too. He would have his hands full for sure but I don’t think he’d give much ground. Def couldn’t run with Zion in the open court but he also draws a lot of charges. How do you see that going?

I would be interested to see how grant matches up with Zion. Zion is almost too much for anyone to handle, but Grant is really smart and positions well. 3 years older too. He would have his hands full for sure but I don’t think he’d give much ground. Def couldn’t run with Zion in the open court but he also draws a lot of charges. How do you see that going?
I think Zion a little to athletic for Grant right now. I think earlier in the season when Grant was more explosive it would have been a good matchup.

VN Store

Back