Maybe Zion wont play anymore.......

They were hitting that’s for sure but don’t count your hens before they hatch. Anyone who has watched Carolina at any point this season knows they’ll go ice cold in a hurry at the most random time.

I hope they go cold starting today....nothing better than watching them lose! Being a Wolfpack fan, it would be nice

So when are we supposed to get the news today that this is all a ruse ran by Duke and Zion isn’t playing? I keep refreshing, but I’m only getting info that he’s back.

I hope they go cold starting today....nothing better than watching them lose! Being a Wolfpack fan, it would be nice

You’re State fan and a Vol? Oh wow. I read this and was heartbroken. For you I mean.

You should write a book about the last 20 years of your sports fandom and coping mechanisms to deal with the anguish.

Reactions: tntar heel
You’re State fan and a Vol? Oh wow. I read this and was heartbroken. For you I mean.

You should write a book about the last 20 years of your sports fandom and coping mechanisms to deal with the anguish.

I went to State and moved to TN years ago. both of my kids are Alums & I enjoy the VOLS, so I here I am. When State & TN played a few years ago, it was hard pulling for both but I made it. i haven't burned up the roads to get to Carter-Finley and I miss Reynolds Coliseum too much to go to the new area. crazy I know. when you remember watching David Thompson soar above the rim...it's hard not to remain loyal except for the damn black color they have adopted for their unis...GO VOLPACK!

VN Store

Back