Tennessee Softball

I wonder if Rogers can help the other two pitchers pitch as well as she does. Evidently she has tremendous movement on her pitches as she is clocked around 64 most of the time. Arnold and Moss can reach 67 on their fast ball but their pitch placement needs some work. I think Arnold has good movement on her pitches but she is notorious for getting behind hitters and then serving up a straight strike in the zone. Moss just gets to many over the middle of the plate and still hasn't corrected in almost two years.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Then why was he at the other four games he's attended this year?

Despite your "cash cow" comment, behind the scenes the administration has recently committed to major facility upgrades for softball to the tune of seven figures. Hopefully there will be an announcement and campaign before the fall. But before you come on here and allege that softball is somehow doing without or wants for something, maybe you should stop by and see what's been done for them over the last two years since Hart was replaced. You'll find a staff and team that are getting everything they need to compete for and win titles from a budget and support standpoint including upgrades in the stadium and clubhouse, and enhanced travel with charter flights like other SEC teams so they're not suffering as many long bus trips and commercial flights.
GOOOOOODDDDDD!! Since I know you know how many of those other games were out of town and not to Florida or California?

I'm sure the city park that the game takes place at each year doesn't have a high-speed internet connection to send a video broadcast out. There was a radio broadcast, good enough for me.

From my memory of listening, Weimer was out on a slow roller off the bat of Osbron that the catcher picked up and stepped on the plate. Then Morgan tried to take home on a wild pitch and was tagged out. Hence, the two C unassisted plays.
Ouch, don’t know the logistics of these things, it was an idea, a wish.

Anyone heard about the status of the checks /examination/tests on Ally ?

Alexvol,not about any tests,but just saw posted in football forum from fan who was there that Lady Vol involved in the collision evidently had suffered a broken wrist. Have not seen any confirmation,so hopefully the injury is not that bad. If so,that would be a big loss for our Lady Vols. Maybe we'll know soon.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I’m pretty sure I seen Ally on CS Instagram with a knee brace, on a scooter, and a cast on her lower arm. Doesn’t look good.....

VN Store

Back