Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I still didn't call Sweet stupid or petty, but I suppose it could be interpreted as such.

Wasn't my intention, if you felt attacked @SweetasSoda then I apologize. I agree that Barnes is the best in the SEC & my personal coach of the year, was simply trying to explain why I thought the AP gave it to Davis not defending him.

At least it wasn't Wade or Cal
I was just messing with you. I am sure that Rick Barnes likely cares very little about personal accolades. I was pretty much skimming the conversation between you two because it was a lot of back and forth. No harm, no foul, IMO.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

Wow...if I didn't already dislike Will Wade he comes out with this? Real classy, he's lucky he's even got a job...the fact he's on leave and still drawing a check is ridiculous. Acting like it's just some sort of rumor and the media is just running with it, guy doesn't realize the mess he is in.

Wow...if I didn't already dislike Will Wade he comes out with this? Real classy, he's lucky he's even got a job...the fact he's on leave and still drawing a check is ridiculous. Acting like it's just some sort of rumor and the media is just running with it, guy doesn't realize the mess he is in.

He’s just buying time. Don’t think LSU can fire him for cause at this point.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I really hope Bell just wanted outta Pittsburgh, cause if it was truly about money then him and his agent are absolute idiots.

Kongo believes this is why Pruitt gets it...

robryansad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back