Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use K-cups for their coffee. We had a keurig machine until last fall when my wife brought this freaking piece of junk in by Hamilton beach. She said it is better because we can now brew a whole lot of coffee instead of just a single serve. I said well that is ok I guess. Until I realized it didn't store heated water like the keurig. You have to put water in it each time and it has to heat it up. I could go out side and rub two sticks together and build a fire and percolate a pot cowboy style by the time this piece of crap makes a cup. I'm for speed. I would rather not buy another keurig because of the proprietary nature of the their brewers. I'm looking at a cuisenart. Anyone got any personal experience that they can share?
Dr. Pepper is already brewed and available to begin the delicious experience immediately upon purchase

"I want to improve my vision, balance and speed," Chandler said. "I want to develop my body more. I want to go out there and take my game to the next level. Like I said, I want to get better every day when we go out there. I have other great competitors in the room who are all going to pick my brain and we are going to keep pushing each other to get better."

This gets me pumped. Ty is going to carve up the SEC this season running to the right behind Darnell. These boys are motivated..

On a side note look how huge Trey Smith is.
View attachment 197648
Easily a first round pick if it wasn't for his unfortunate situation.

At guard yes. Tackle no.

Dr. Pepper is already brewed and available to begin the delicious experience immediately upon purchase
88 getting his cold Dr. Pepper in the morning.

7ba54928-b41d-4ae4-8262-7a41ced47863_0.gif

She literally went back and quoted you like you dared her to do. Take your lumps and take a lap.

To be fair I still didn't call Sweet stupid or petty, but I suppose it could be interpreted as such.

Wasn't my intention, if you felt attacked @SweetasSoda then I apologize. I agree that Barnes is the best in the SEC & my personal coach of the year, was simply trying to explain why I thought the AP gave it to Davis not defending him.

At least it wasn't Wade or Cal

The one is was interested in will have an option to have the water hot all the time, have it hot during parts of the day you specify, or heat on demand. I think the model was SS-10.

71fYtt7AviL._SY550_.jpg
Just put one of these back into the cabinet and replaced it with a Bun. Took forever to brew. Not this particular one but the brand.

I use a reusable K cup that pops open at the top and you can put in your preferred choice of ground coffee in it and put it in the Keuring.

Only takes a tad bit longer and is definitely cheaper.

Tastes so much better and reduces the plastic waste of one time use k cups.

I buy mesh bio degradable k cups from San Fransciso Coffee company on amazon. They have a good french roast.

JJ looks small

Quavo Crouch is jacked, he's physically ready to contribute day 1. I think JJ is on the road to getting his body dialed in for college football. Some guys just have a harder time keeping off bad weight (water/visceral fat), and it takes more work from a diet and conditioning perspective. Really though, I think JJ is a heck of a football player (from what I've seen of his HS tape) and he'll be fine when the season starts.

K-cup and go reusable at times like SaguaroVols. I only drink 1.5- 2 cups a day and my wife does 1-1.5. Pointless to brew a pot for that.

Titans fans down on the FA signings may want to rethink it. Saffold graded out overall as one of the top 3 in the NFL. Really durable the last 3 seasons and a big guy who can move the pile for Henry as well as pass block. Since they are still going to use the Lafleur system, Saffold walks in knowing the playbook. Glennon with The Athletic did some background on Humphries in the slot and it turns out he was top 2-3 last season and has been steadily better than 85-90% of the all of the WR's drafted in 2015 when he was signed as UFA by Jon Robinson at TB. Those two signings keep MM upright. Wake is the transition (1-2 years) veteran edge player, so they will undoubtedly draft an edge and/or a NT (if they don't get Suh). Pamphile re-signing shores up the O-line with a quality guy to rotate in if he stays healthy. JR reduced a lot of the question marks before heading into the draft. Bullish on the Titans.

To be fair I still didn't call Sweet stupid or petty, but I suppose it could be interpreted as such.

Wasn't my intention, if you felt attacked @SweetasSoda then I apologize. I agree that Barnes is the best in the SEC & my personal coach of the year, was simply trying to explain why I thought the AP gave it to Davis not defending him.

At least it wasn't Wade or Cal
Apology accepted. Just came across as someone that was not a homer putting down the homers that did not agree with you. GBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back