2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

Weird stat of the night. Bradley Beal runs 14,874.5 feet per game, 330 feet more than the second place guy. Only 6 bigs are in the top 50 Siakam, Capela, Adams, J Grant, AD, and KAT.

Jrue has ran the most total on the season 974,607 feet, 34,500 more feet than the next guy.
That’s actually fascinating. I wonder how much wear that adds to a player. Jrue is one of the guys i’d like to see Minnesota add

That’s actually fascinating. I wonder how much wear that adds to a player. Jrue is one of the guys i’d like to see Minnesota add

Not sure, I wish it went back more, would love to see guys like Rip and Reggie, especially RIP that guy never stopped moving.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Jrues.

The "boy" guy caught the ban hammer from the Jazz too, I have a feeling, especially if we play in the playoffs this year, that Russ gets a standing ovation when introduced. Which is weird since he still said he would "**** a woman up", I actually hate that that has been largely ignored. I feel like he should have some sort of penance for it, I'm disappointed he hasn't.

Dolan has a conspiracy theory that Bill Simmons and Morey are trying to sabotage the NYK in free agency...because Morey would love for Durant to stay in the west?...this guy is a lunatic.

The "boy" guy caught the ban hammer from the Jazz too, I have a feeling, especially if we play in the playoffs this year, that Russ gets a standing ovation when introduced. Which is weird since he still said he would "**** a woman up", I actually hate that that has been largely ignored. I feel like he should have some sort of penance for it, I'm disappointed he hasn't.
Yea a $25,000 fine lol

Of which some Jazz fan apparently started a GoFundMe to pay it

VN Store

Back