'20 AR QB Jacolby Criswell

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
8091139.jpg

Jacolby Criswell, Morrilton, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Jacolby Criswell, 2020 Dual-threat quarterback - RivalsAttach files

Four-star Class of 2020 quarterback Jacolby Criswell of Morrilton (Ark.) High School posted Tuesday on his Twitter account that he's scheduled to visit the Vols on Friday, when they're scheduled to hold their final practice before spring break.

The 6-foot-1, 203-pound Criswell will be making his first visit to Tennessee's campus. He has yet to receive a scholarship offer from the Vols, but he told GoVols247 last month that he has been in contact with new Tennessee offensive coordinator Jim Chaney and quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke.

Criswell announced last month that the Vols were one of several teams he would be visiting this month, along with Ole Miss, North Carolina, Georgia, Auburn, Colorado and Houston. He said at the time that he was likely to travel to Tennessee during his spring break.

honestly got freaked opening this thread. most pictures are little thumb nails. this was a full size, BOOM right in the face, picture.

anyway
tenor.gif

wonder if this guy could help with the two Memphis kids favoring Ark in CB? hey, i can hope cant i?

Would love nothing more than to have a REAL dual threat quarterback playing for the good guys. The past several years have shown just how valuable Dobbs was.
Would rather have a Pro style QB with a smidgen of mobility. Dobbs had to improvise a lot....I would rather our QB not have to run for his life every play.

Would rather have a Pro style QB with a smidgen of mobility. Dobbs had to improvise a lot....I would rather our QB not have to run for his life every play.
Unless & until we get a better OL, it seems our QBs will have to run for their life on every play. So why not have a QB who can do so?

Reactions: Bringback98

VN Store

Back