Vols will play a "road game" Friday night

Kentucky plays the 6pm game. Their fans will dominate the crowd. I don't expect Ky fans to pull for the Vols and they definitely won't leave.

In life you usually get what you earn.
I think they want a rematch. It would be good PR for both teams

They'd better figure out the perimeter defense and fast. I'd also have to agree with others in that I think it's time to sit Turner and start bowden. I can appreciate that you need to let him try and shoot his way out of a slump, but it's now win or go home time.

I've always hated this event and think it's worthless

Take my fan card away but I am more than fine with us losing this game, getting an extra day or two of rest, avoiding having to see the blue inbreds and best of all being a 2 seed in Louisville.

I'll take my chances against unc, a team our players will have a lot of familiarity with or Duke to get to a final four

I've always hated this event and think it's worthless

Take my fan card away but I am more than fine with us losing this game, getting an extra day or two of rest, avoiding having to see the blue inbreds and best of all being a 2 seed in Louisville.

I'll take my chances against unc, a team our players will have a lot of familiarity with or Duke to get to a final four

I don't know if the 2 seed in Louisville will be available if we lose Friday. I think it depends on kentucky. If they play well enough to get a 1, I would think Duke gets the L'ville region with UK in Kansas City. If Kentucky flames out, Duke and UNC play really well, I could see the committe doing the ultimate screw job and giving the ACC 3 1 seeds. Louisville would be pretty sweet.

Reactions: 08Vol
The SEC tournament will be in Nashville Kentucky. Happens yearly
Tennessee should have a boat load of fans there this year...it is Tennessee after all. When I lived in Kentucky, huge numbers of people planned their spring around the SEC and NCAA tournaments.

I don't know if the 2 seed in Louisville will be available if we lose Friday. I think it depends on kentucky. If they play well enough to get a 1, I would think Duke gets the L'ville region with UK in Kansas City. If Kentucky flames out, Duke and UNC play really well, I could see the committe doing the ultimate screw job and giving the ACC 3 1 seeds. Louisville would be pretty sweet.

I don't think Kentucky is going to get seeded higher than the 2nd ACC 1seed. Therefore I think Kentucky is heading to KC.

JMO

Last edited:

VN Store

Back