The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

White is 6' 5" with reportedly just a 6' 2" wingspan. That's probably going to cost him at least 8 draft spots.

Totally. Been a fan since breakfast today.

I quit caring last night around 8:15. Luckily, I’ve got the Pats draft to look forward to and the Warrior’s playoff run and the Red Sox and Yankees because I go for both of them or whichever one is better .

I quit caring last night around 8:15. Luckily, I’ve got the Pats draft to look forward to and the Warrior’s playoff run and the Red Sox and Yankees because I go for both of them or whichever one is better .
We’ll both be Cubs fans by August

Good luck tonight, guys. Could be an all-timer. I’m excited for the game, just hoping I get a chance to watch it live. I haven’t watched Zion play any at all, so looking forward to that too.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Definitely possible.
I think it’s likely, provided that whoever wins tonight also takes care of FSU tomorrow night. I also think that if Duke were to lose tonight, you could make an argument for them as a 1 over Virginia (because of the two H2H wins) but that’s unlikely to happen. Regardless of what the talking heads think, I don’t think Carolina gets a 1 without winning tonight.

No one on Duke’s roster is a better outside shooter than Johnson or Maye.

Reddish is playing his way into another year at Duke.

Duke doesn’t have the depth to continue at this pace.

White and McConnell are already worthless defensively. Now they’re afraid to take a moderately contested 3.

Not looking good for Duke so far.

VN Store

Back