Congrats to Jordan and Emily

VA_VOLFAN

Tamari Key 6-6 just played her last game for Cary HS, NC They lost in the States 4A East Regional to Southeast Raleigh 58-51, Remember Cary started the season 3-7 with Key missing 6 games in a row. When she returned they when on a run to make it all the way to the states final 4. So congratulations to her and her teammates. The game changed in an instant when Tamari Key picked up her third foul of the contest just over a minute into the second quarter. Southeast Raleigh returns to state title game after beating Cary Runner-Up Photo

D1POOyCWoAAyks9.jpg:large

All three recruits had big seasons. I just wish Emily Saunders would quit shrinking in size. Listed as 6'4" in the story about her being the Gatorade player of the year in West Virginia. Next year looks far better than this season even with Holly.

Look at the length on Key she will stop those layups were giving us this season.

All three recruits had big seasons. I just wish Emily Saunders would quit shrinking in size. Listed as 6'4" in the story about her being the Gatorade player of the year in West Virginia. Next year looks far better than this season even with Holly.

Look at the length on Key she will stop those layups were giving us this season.

I agree

Reactions: stlvolsfan
History speaks for itself!

Well Evina and Rennia both made improvements so let’s not say they won’t get better coming here (or live up to the hype). Even Mimi Collins is getting better.

I’m just not ready to discount them out and how good they can be because they come here 😂

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Well Evina and Rennia both made improvements so let’s not say they won’t get better coming here (or live up to the hype). Even Mimi Collins is getting better.

I’m just not ready to discount them out and how good they can be because they come here 😂
So now Holly is actually making the players better! HMmm!

Collins did get better at 6-3 whoever the coach is will need to work on changing her shot in the post. Right now she shoots from the side and it`s hurting her against the better post players.

So now Holly is actually making the players better! HMmm!

I don’t know how they got better ?!? But they have LOL ... YOU decided to hi jack a congratulations thread for something they accomplished with your foreshadowing ... 😂😂😂

Yes, we all know you don’t think CHW is the right coach and her staff will ruin the ladies we got you loud and clear... now do you want to wish them congrats or not LOL

Collins did get better at 6-3 whoever the coach is will need to work on changing her shot in the post. Right now she shoots from the side and it`s hurting her against the better post players.

Agreed, and even her shot is starting to come along it’s when she rebounds and goes back up which should have been corrected in grade school so hopefully someone gets a hold of her

I don’t know how they got better ?!? But they have LOL ... YOU decided to hi jack a congratulations thread for something they accomplished with your foreshadowing ... 😂😂😂

Yes, we all know you don’t think CHW is the right coach and her staff will ruin the ladies we got you loud and clear... now do you want to wish them congrats or not LOL
Yes you are right! Congrats on your HS awards! Welcome to Holly’s circus!

Yes you are right! Congrats on your HS awards! Welcome to Holly’s circus!

LOL 😂

Yes ladies congrats on your H.S. awards and being named the best players not only taking basketball into account but also your academics and volunteering! Being that you ARE in high school congrats on high school awards would be appropriate.

Also congrats Jordan being named to the Naismith All American 1st team and being named a Jordan Brand Classic high school all American. Seen some of your interviews and seen how hard you worked and how supportive your family is! Seem like great people 😃

Reactions: FabSmokyVol

VN Store

Back