Sankey should be embarrassed

wmcovol

SEC basketball season is turning into a complete farce of what the league and NC AA claims they support.

True student athletes were screwed by thuggery and outright dishonesty by cheaters among players, coaches and referees. Some league you run Sankey. You’ve been in power two yrs and you’ve had two major hiccups

SEC basketball season is turning into a complete farce of what the league and NC AA claims they support.

True student athletes were screwed by thuggery and outright dishonesty by cheaters among players, coaches and referees. Some league you run Sankey. You’ve been in power two yrs and you’ve had two major hiccups

What about SEC football. What’s the difference between this and alabama? They get away with this and more.....

What about SEC football. What’s the difference between this and alabama? They get away with this and more.....
No doubt until they get to the playoffs where officials call holding on ol and pass interference on their defenders. A lot of this goes uncalled by by bummer dave shaw's crew during the season. Bama was embarrassed this year by Clemson. I mean completely embarrassed and had no answers for them. Everyone in bummerland wants to blame the oc and dc but sabear you had no answers and ran desperate plays trying to get back in the game. Bummer did not score a point in the second half. SEC takes care of them just like ky in basketball. If true SEC had knowledge of willie wade before season and did nothing this is a true travesty and skankey should be fired.

Can we stop calling kids thugs because they accepted money to play basketball for the love of god?

This poster said "True student athletes were screwed by thuggery and outright dishonesty by cheaters among players, coaches and referees."

Sankey is a joke. Always reactive, never proactive. I’m just your average hoops fan, and it’s been obvious to me for months Wade is a cheat. Your a 30y something mellenial at a non blue blood school where there has been little success. All of a sudden, you start getting 5 star recruits from the Northeast and all over. Everyone with any since has known for awhile the guy is a cheat. Sankey does nothing. And oh yea great job Sankey doing background checks on your officials. A real professional you are. What a joke.

This poster said "True student athletes were screwed by thuggery and outright dishonesty by cheaters among players, coaches and referees."

I’m not sure what you think adding three words and quoting him accomplishes...

There are no thugs here. The definition of thug is a violent person, especially a criminal. There is no violence here. There is no criminal activity maybe outside some tax fraud, which again, isn’t violent.

Last edited:

There are no thugs here. The definition of thug is a violent person, especially a criminal. There is no violence here. There is no criminal activity maybe outside some tax, which again, isn’t violent.

Yes, you're not.

Reactions: 08Vol

There are no thugs here. The definition of thug is a violent person, especially a criminal. There is no violence here. There is no criminal activity maybe outside some tax, which again, isn’t violent.
He could have been referring to the fact that Naz Reid, unprovoked and unwarranted, bodyslammed Grant Williams to the floor 30 seconds into the LSU game and was not ejected.

He could have been referring to the fact that Naz Reid, unprovoked and unwarranted, bodyslammed Grant Williams to the floor 30 seconds into the LSU game and was not ejected.

Yah, first of all, I doubt it. Second of all, I think that doesn’t really fit most reasonable people’s definition of thug.

Look, fans will stand up for their team. The problem is that the Coach's behavior taints the entire team. If one player took cash, how many others took cash? Noone will ever know. If another player tries to injure Grant Williams with a cheap shot, was that done at the behest of the coach? Noone will ever know. I am truly sorry, if we hurt the feelings of Javonte Smart.

Last edited:
The difference is that Saban hasn't
been caught on a wiretap....yet

That's the difference between a veteran like Saban and a newbie like Wade; a veteran coach would never be stupid enough to be talking to a point man on a phone about pay for play. There would be at least 2 layers of middlemen in between Saban and the 'bagman to ensure that he would always have 'plausible deniability'. Wade obviously had not learned how to correctly play the game.

Look, fans will stand up their team. The problem is that the Coach's behavior taints the entire team. If one player took cash, how many others took cash? Noone will ever know. If another player tries to injure Grant Williams with a cheap shot, was that done at the behest of the coach? Noone will ever know. I am truly sorry, if we hurt the feelings of Javonte Smart.

What do any of these mindless ramblings have to do with being a thug?

Accepting money, paying money and a single instance of a cheap shot foul don’t make you a thug by the definition of the word. I don’t know why that’s difficult to understand.

Can we stop calling kids thugs because they accepted money to play basketball for the love of god?
I agree here. Kid comes from tough back ground and can't blame the kids. "Amateurism" is gonna be under fire, especially when more blue bloods are added to FBI list. LSU, on the other hand, has no choice but to fall on the sword, and am real surprised the player isn't suspended too. The last thing LSU wants is NCAA snooping around and looking around the corner in the football offices.

The thuggery I was referring to was the matter in which the game in Lexington was allowed to be played. Even the ESPN announcers at halftime were amazed how physical the game was allowed to be played. No game at any level I’ve watched this year was played like that one. Kentucky hasn’t played that physical before or after in any game this year.

They're not thugs because they and their parents and handlers got paid. They're thugs because of how F'n dirty they play the game of basketball. If you'd watched them play, not just the UT game, you wouldn't be saying what you just said.

Last edited:
Look, fans will stand up their team. The problem is that the Coach's behavior taints the entire team. If one player took cash, how many others took cash? Noone will ever know. If another player tries to injure Grant Williams with a cheap shot, was that done at the behest of the coach? Noone will ever know. I am truly sorry, if we hurt the feelings of Javonte Smart.
Who is this Noone guy you speak of?

VN Store

Back