The Florida-Miami game has officially been moved up to August 24th

I’m good with playing FSU every year, and playing Miami a couple times a decade.

Imagine if Vandy and Memphis had a combined nine national titles, and UT played Vandy every year, in addition to Bama from the West...and some rival fan suggested how great it would be if UT played both Vandy and Memphis every year. 😂

That makes my freaking head hurt contemplating that.........😱

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
UF will never do that

They don’t schedule OoC games with schools that require home/home
They ain't leaving the state of Florida unless the SEC office forces them to for conference games.
Edit: Before I get roasted about it, I'm speaking of home and home OOC games in general for Florida, not just playing Miami. Although they still won't schedule a home and home with them. Too far from Gainesville.

Last edited:
LMAO good luck. Florida doesn't do home and home with anyone. Let alone lowly UCF. I'm surprised they haven't tried to weasel out of their SEC schedule.
UCF isn't so lowly anymore;) Their situation is like FSU's in 1977-1979 when the Seminoles were starting to come into their own:cool:

UCF isn't so lowly anymore;) Their situation is like FSU's in 1977-1979 when the Seminoles were starting to come into their own:cool:
That is fine, but they will have to pay their dues, same as FSU. That means playing top teams on the road. Florida isn't going to do it, good luck getting them out of Gainesville unless they are forced to travel to Jacksonville.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
LMAO good luck. Florida doesn't do home and home with anyone. Let alone lowly UCF. I'm surprised they haven't tried to weasel out of their SEC schedule.

We do a home and home with FSU every year.

UCF owes us a game they backed out of in 2007.

Our schedule is plenty strong without having to leave the state to find quality OOC competition.

Only UCF is unwilling to pay the same dues FSU did in the late 70s.

A school with fewer Top 10 finishes than UF, FSU or Miami each have national titles has no leverage to negotiate a home and home.

Reactions: UTwild82
It's amazing how people criticize UF's schedule every year. And yet every year we end up with a top ten, usually top five, SOS.

According to our critics...

We should play Miami every year.

We should give UCF a home and home.

We should schedule an annual OOC game outside the state of Florida against a P5 school.

And we should do all that while keeping FSU as our season finale.

According to our critics...

We should play Miami every year.

We should give UCF a home and home.

We should schedule an annual OOC game outside the state of Florida against a P5 school.

And we should do all that while keeping FSU as our season finale.

If you're scared just say you're scared.....

I’m good with playing FSU every year, and playing Miami a couple times a decade.

Imagine if Vandy and Memphis had a combined nine national titles, and UT played Vandy every year, in addition to Bama from the West...and some rival fan suggested how great it would be if UT played both Vandy and Memphis every year. 😂

You have to be smoking something from South America.

You have to be smoking something from South America.

As is anyone suggesting UF’s schedule isn’t strong enough in any given year.

Play Miami.

Play UCF.

Play an OOC opponent outside of Florida.

Move the UF-UT game to December, then play UT with 10 players on offense and 8 on defense.

An on and on. 😂

Last edited:

VN Store

Back