Mickey Dearstone

Bob Kesling takes a ton of crap from many UT fans but this man was doomed from the beginning following John Ward. To me being outside the state, Bob does a great job, Emotions, and you can feel his passion for UT, Mickey on the other hand is a dead nail. No emotion. mono tone robot. I'd rather watch paint dry then listen to him. I'm sorry but this man should seek employment elsewhere. Calling a UT Lady's game should be something exciting whether they are playing great or losing. This man has NO EMOTION. I'd love to start a petition to get him replaced. I'm serious, watching paint dry is better than listening to this mono tone man. JMTCW (Just My Two Cents Worth)

He is not near as bad as Holly.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The replacements for Bob and Mickey have already been decided for when the time comes for each and neither replacement name has appeared in this thread.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I usually watch sports on television on mute to avoid listening to all the blather and to coins of wisdom from the analysts like, "If they expect to win their offense is going to have to score some points " Duh. If out and about record the game rather than listen to Bob "Check That" Kissling or "Know It All" Dearstone. Both are horrible.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back