'20 CA LB Justin Flowe

Yeah I am very surprised they didn’t role everyone out for this dude. Kinda strange unless they aren’t high on him. Still he is definitely glowing about the other schools having all the staff there. That seemed to be a factor for him.
I'm not. Dude came into Kville Friday and went to visit Auburn, Georgia and Clemson before visiting Tennessee Sunday. I wouldn't shuffle every coach's schedule just to show up for someone that will be there a couple of hours. He was extended an official visit invite and shown the facilities with Martin.

Flowe has offers from pretty much everyone, and the California native does have a prior relationship with Tee Martin, who was previously recruiting him to USC. He didn’t get a real long look at Tennessee on Sunday though, making a quick visit with his 7-on-7 team before going to see Kentucky and Louisville. It’s notable that Flowe saw Clemson, Auburn and Georgia on his own without his team last weekend. The Vols remain long shots here right now, but hope to get the linebacker back on campus for a true visit sometime in the summer or fall.

VQ

Doesn't sound too positive for us having 1 coach there when Clemson got a staff there for him within a hour.

Sounds like when you didnt do your best work on a project but you are presenting after the best project in the class.
Everything in Clemson is within a 10 minute walk of the football complex

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Five-star linebacker
Justin Flowe
was with his Premium team that took a tour of some Southeast schools in recent weeks and he came away very impressed with a few of them - Georgia, Clemson and Auburn, in particular.

The rumor floating around the tournament was that the hard-hitting linebacker from Upland, Calif., really liked Georgia the most and that for a split-second might have been thinking about a commitment. Cooler heads prevailed and Flowe will take his time with the recruiting process, but the Bulldogs definitely made an impression.
“I just love everything about Georgia,” Flowe said. “It was amazing.”
-Rivals

Think USC (real one) pushes here and he ends up there or Clemson.

Yeah I am very surprised they didn’t role everyone out for this dude. Kinda strange unless they aren’t high on him. Still he is definitely glowing about the other schools having all the staff there. That seemed to be a factor for him.

Coaches keeping commitments is a good thing!

VN Store

Back