Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. LSU

Been an issue all season. We need a rim protector in a bad way. Both Kasi and Cheridene are soft, they foul but allow the offensive player to finish.

If you're already out of position and you know you're going to foul, you better make them think twice about coming back in there again. Just use your body and put someone on their butt, not saying play dirty, but you've got to foul well enough they can't finish the bucket. Make them earn it at the stripe.

Guarantee you the next time they catch and turn around and see you they'll pass it back out.

To be fair Cheridene she is undersize trying play the 5 but get`s on the glass. But as for Kasi she should have been a better shot blocker.

Doesn't matter if you're 6'8" or 5'8" physicality is a mindset.

LOL ! i hear you they just give up to many easy shots, As for Collins at 6-3 she just don`t have the lift or length to play the 5. She is more of a 4, But has played well so far late in the season just to many silly fouls on her part. I saw bridgette gordon talking to her the bench today and we all know bridgette gordon let her have it against Vandy.

The misery continues. Watch them win it all. o_O

At this point, anything is possible. I've given up trying to predict the outcome of their games.

Any team coached by Holly has the athletes and potential to beat a top 5 team, but may lose the next game to a team that is 7-20 or something. Just no way to tell what you're gonna get.

At this point, anything is possible. I've given up trying to predict the outcome of their games.

Any team coached by Holly has the athletes and potential to beat a top 5 team, but may lose the next game to a team that is 7-20 or something. Just no way to tell what you're gonna get.
It will be interesting here if Tennessee happens to upset Miss State

What do you think Tennessee's Seed would be in the NCAA Tournament if they pulled a miracle and won the SEC Tournament?

What do you think Tennessee's Seed would be in the NCAA Tournament if they pulled a miracle and won the SEC Tournament?

I would think a 6 seed in Albany or Chicago, even a 6 seed might be a stretch, but it would move them up a good bit for sure.

I think what happens in the bottom half of the ACC and PAC-12 today will have the biggest implications for us. I do not think CAL should be an NCAA tournament time. Creme has them as a 9 seed, I think they'll lose to Washington State today and should be out.

If Georgia Tech beats North Carolina today I think the ACC will get only 7 teams in the field instead of 8. GT is down 4 with about 3 minutes to go. A loss for North Carolina drops them out in I think. Too many bad losses, even though they beat ND.

Edit: I honestly think even if NC wins today they could still be out. They have losses to Colorado, Maine, PITT, Duke and Ohio State. Their only quality wins are the win over ND who was without Young that day, and NC State who beat them in their second meeting.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I still think the Lady Vols are on the bubble for the NCAA Tournament and they need an upset win over Mississippi State tomorrow to get in.

SMH at Holly raising her fists in the air after beating a garbage LSU team by only 3 points......I thought LSU gave this game away.
Not sure what that says about their couch... they have some pretty good players as well.

Also, MS is out to prove they should be a number 1 seed instead of a projected #2 in uconn’s Bracket in albany

VN Store

Back