Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. LSU

Team showed good grit in pulling the win out, but I do not predict good or even competitive play against MSst.

I do think we are in though barring the bubble slots shrinking.

Evina Westbrook: "LSU played their ... their ... LSU played a great game."

Their WHAT, Evina? C'mon. Take the shot. Live mic, no regrets.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I doubt they will, but she should be in the hot seat. Not getting top recruits is no excuse. Pokey Chapman had things rolling there before the big scandal. Nikki did such a nice job at UCLA in the few years she was there, but she hasn't done a thing at LSU.
I wonder if Pokey would like to come to Knoxville?:D;)

Another nailbiter. And this is one of the reasons the committee wants the LVs in the NCAAT. Close games are exciting to watch and keep people watching till the end. No matter who they play, there's always a chance the LVs will go on a run and make it a game. Vic Shaefer might feel confident, but he knows the LVs could get energized and show up to play.

I wonder if Pokey would like to come to Knoxville?:D;)

Hey, honestly? I wouldn't be mad about it. To be perfectly honest I thought the whole "scandal" was homophobic and overblown. She had a relationship with a FORMER player. They were both consenting adults and it had been 2 or 3 years since she had coached that player before their relationship started.

And Pokey can coach some basketball.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I doubt they will, but she should be in the hot seat. Not getting top recruits is no excuse. Pokey Chapman had things rolling there before the big scandal. Nikki did such a nice job at UCLA in the few years she was there, but she hasn't done a thing at LSU.

I’d say there’s a better shot she’s in a seat on the bench in Knoxville as an assistant than at LSU

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back