Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. LSU

Hackson should never handle the ball in the open floor. Ever.

How was Cheridene going to catch that pass, how?
Oh by all means put Massengill back in for her handle!

We're acting like its a done deal but we're really only 2 pts behind going into 4th qtr. But we've been teased like this so many times before our trust is fragile

Reactions: orangealways
We just need to play the same quarter again as the third knocked five points off their lead do it again win by three. We have been really bad in the fourth quarter several games this season we'll see if anybody can step up and make some plays.

is the game on TV anywhere ?
SEC Network, good last minute in the 3rd, two good stops and nice shot to draw within 2, nice play call at the end of the qtr leaving a wide open 3, but she missed, play was there and would have been huge momentum going into the 4th. LSU coach going after refs between qtrs, calls have been pro TN for the most part. That’s fair, a lot of games it goes the other way. Let’s see if it evens out in the 4th after her complaints.

How we gonna mess this up I've seen us do it a lot how will we do it today or will we go the other way and make the plays to win?

Five scores and five defensive stops is what the Lady Vols need to get this game under control.

I can't believe we're winning the boards by 8 right now. Feels like they've gotten every shot they missed. I'd definitely be that coach screaming about controlling the boards even though we're up almost 10. lol

May I just say the LV fans' collective groan at a missed lay up is a thing of beauty! So much practice this year.

Mimi Collins has become a very decent offensive player, pleasant surprise for me. Unfortunately she appears to remain a blowby on defense.

Reactions: travis929
Wow Refs called a foul on LSU I was beginning to think they didn't foul no matter how much they fouled.

Reactions: I4Vols

VN Store

Back