Cheese Challenge

As if we needed more evidence that social media is destroying our society.

Why do people make such a big deal out of harmless things like Kraft cheese to the face? The kids aren't hurt, humiliated, and they won't even remember it in 30 seconds. My Mom sewed my sleeves shut on my church shirt on April Fool's Day when I was 5. **** is funny.

Now this is the kind of thing I'm conflicted about:

Parents Are Scaring Kids Into Thinking They’re ‘Invisible’ As a Prank & People Are Pissed

Why do people make such a big deal out of harmless things like Kraft cheese to the face? The kids aren't hurt, humiliated, and they won't even remember it in 30 seconds. My Mom sewed my sleeves shut on my church shirt on April Fool's Day when I was 5. **** is funny.

Now this is the kind of thing I'm conflicted about:

Parents Are Scaring Kids Into Thinking They’re ‘Invisible’ As a Prank & People Are Pissed
The cheese isn't harmful, it's the fact that our society has devolved into a nation of self-absorbed morons who resort to doing idiotic things to get attention. The need of people to draw attention to themselves is a sickness and will continue to rot our society.

The cheese isn't harmful, it's the fact that our society has devolved into a nation of self-absorbed morons who resort to doing idiotic things to get attention. The need of people to draw attention to themselves is a sickness and will continue to rot our society.

Like when people draw attention to themselves with faux outrage?

They can get their revenge when they go visit their parents in the nursing home. I’m sure there are some pretty good pranks you can pull on elderly people 😂

Reactions: hog88
They can get their revenge when they go visit their parents in the nursing home. I’m sure there are some pretty good pranks you can pull on elderly people 😂

That's actually a pretty good angle. People would be appalled if you threw cheese on a geezer's face like that. What's the difference?

Full disclosure: I am in tears laughing at the image of a slice of cheese splatting on some crispy old dude's face and hanging there. But I do feel really guilty about that, I think.

My son always uses the line when I have or am considering pranking him "remember I'm the person who is changing your diaper when u get old... or not. Do you really want to go there?" He is an only child so he's got a point but I'm a slow learner.

Reactions: golfballs

VN Store

Back