Dark Theme?

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
A lot of websites/apps now have a "dark theme". @Freak is that something you'd entertain? A dark grey (Smokey Grey?) background with white text. I have dark backgrounds on for other sites (Twitter/YouTube) and apps, and it's kind of jarring to have the stark white background sometimes on here.

Thoughts?

Sure. Hook me up with one. :)
giphy.gif

A lot of websites/apps now have a "dark theme". @Freak is that something you'd entertain? A dark grey (Smokey Grey?) background with white text. I have dark backgrounds on for other sites (Twitter/YouTube) and apps, and it's kind of jarring to have the stark white background sometimes on here.

Thoughts?
Like this? Screenshot_20190304-093100_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Think it has more to do with OS. Believe Samsung or android has a dark mode. Us Apple guys are always late to the game

Think it has more to do with OS. Believe Samsung or android has a dark mode. Us Apple guys are always late to the game
I browse VolNation on Chrome exclusively, and have a Dark Theme on. This site isn't affected.

Just found an extension called Night Eye for Chrome that allows you to "dark mode" any website. It'll be a good stopgap.
1551724939312.png

VN Store

Back