Gator fans smell like **** thread

Last I checked, one team beat the other by 26 on the road and finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

The other team is not named Florida.

But you could still be right, so maybe it’s not just you.

Ya.....y’all were so close to a championship.
You suck less than we did this year.

As if UF had any championship aspirations whatsoever headed into 2018.

Nice attempt to minimize UF exceeding expectations while UT missed a bowl game after losing to Vandy again.

You’ve got the wrong guy if you think I’m trying to minimize Florida. You’ve been bad for a while and had a decent season but honestly not up to your standards. I’m glad you’re happy with it but there are many Florida fans I know that think you under achieved (Ky loss) and think you take a step backwards this year. We’ve been worse for longer and I don’t expected it to change for a while. It would be nice to make a bowl game this coming year but I remain unconvinced till we do.

It is cute that you think you need to come here and talk trash so you’ll feel better about yourself.

You’ve got the wrong guy if you think I’m trying to minimize Florida. You’ve been bad for a while and had a decent season but honestly not up to your standards. I’m glad you’re happy with it but there are many Florida fans I know that think you under achieved (Ky loss) and think you take a step backwards this year. We’ve been worse for longer and I don’t expected it to change for a while. It would be nice to make a bowl game this coming year but I remain unconvinced till we do.

It is cute that you think you need to come here and talk trash so you’ll feel better about yourself.

Not talking trash, just responding to your nonsense suggesting UF and UT are both “B” programs struggling to get by.

UF and UT are not on the same level...we’ve lost to you guys once in the past 14 years.

UF is not currently on the same level as Bama or Georgia, which doesn’t mean we’re ready to fire our coach in a couple seasons of that situation doesn’t change.

Not talking trash, just responding to your nonsense suggesting UF and UT are both “B” programs struggling to get by.

UF and UT are not on the same level...we’ve lost to you guys once in the last 14 years.

UF is not currently on the same level as Bama or Georgia, which doesn’t mean we’re ready to fire our coach in a couple seasons of that situation doesn’t change.

Keep telling yourself that.

You seem to enjoy being on this level

I enjoy dialogue about CFB, which is why I post here in addition to several CFB message boards.

We can disagree on the amount of leash Mullen gets from UF while attempting to chase down UGA, and ultimately Alabama...but to suggest UF and UT are both “B” programs trying their best not to out suck each other is laughable.

I enjoy dialogue about CFB, which is why I post here in addition to several CFB message boards.

We can disagree on the amount of leash Mullen gets from UF while attempting to chase down UGA, and ultimately Alabama...but to suggest UF and UT are both “B” programs trying their best not to out suck each other is laughable.

If you say so.

I didn’t say it, you did...
Wtf?

Are you drunk?
You made a statement that it was laughable that........

I said “if you say so” which is a dismissive or sarcastic rebuttal to your “it’s laughable.....” statement.

You’re clearly a Florida graduate that I have to explain this.
I thought it was just my cousins who went to Florida that are stupid. But nope, it’s all of you

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Wtf?

Are you drunk?
You made a statement that it was laughable that........

I said “if you say so” which is a dismissive or sarcastic rebuttal to your “it’s laughable.....” statement.

You’re clearly a Florida graduate that I have to explain this.

I thought it was just my cousins who went to Florida that are stupid. But nope, it’s all of you

Clearly a UT fan suggesting UF and UT are both “B programs” can’t be the stupid one.

Perish the thought...

Last edited:
Clearly a UT fan suggesting UF and UT are both “B programs” can’t be the stupid one.

Perish the thought...
As of late those are the facts.
One is a B+ the other B-
Both B and neither a real threat.

You had a decent season. Get back to me when that’s the standard again and not an adoration.

Edit: I’m a Tennessee graduate. Not a fan. Nobody would be a fan of this garbage without being a graduate

Last I checked, one team beat the other by 26 on the road and finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

The other team is not named Florida.

But you could still be right, so maybe it’s not just you.

Is there a reason for boasting about the gators road win against a 5-7 team?

Yeah. I believe just about every coach in the conference has mentioned that as their program's ultimate goal, at least at one point or another. All have failed.

This is beyond dumb. Mullen would have been a homerun hire for us, and to compare him to Butch......I really don’t know if you’re being serious. Please tell me you’re not.

Must concur with you. What we need to do is start beating the lizard people regularly no matter who's coaching before such yapping as the OP did should be done.

As of late those are the facts.
One is a B+ the other B-
Both B and neither a real threat.

You had a decent season. Get back to me when that’s the standard again and not an adoration.

Edit: I’m a Tennessee graduate. Not a fan. Nobody would be a fan of this garbage without being a graduate

I maintain you’re being awful generous with UT’s grade.

And don’t kid yourself, you’re a fan just as much as you’re an alum. 😎

I maintain you’re being awful generous with UT’s grade.

And don’t kid yourself, you’re a fan just as much as you’re an alum. 😎
And you’re lying to yourself or you wouldn’t be trying so hard to convince the graduate of a bad program that you’re not **** too.
If you weren’t a **** program you wouldn’t care what I think.

😎

And you’re lying to yourself or you wouldn’t be trying so hard to convince the graduate of a bad program that you’re not **** too.
If you weren’t a **** program you wouldn’t care what I think.

😎

That’s a severely flawed argument, but your opinions are noted.

UF is a **** program...UT and UF are comparable programs...UF will fire Mullen in three years (one year down, only two more to go) if he doesn’t win the East.

VN Store

Back