Mean Face Trombone Girl

She is awesome. I really hope that she's back next year. She really gets the crowd fired up when the camera zooms in and has her on the Jumbotron.

She has a great sense of humor. I love it. The crowd gets really pumped. She sits on the aisle about 3 rows from the back in the band.

She’s hilarious. Little stuff like that really adds to the atmosphere.

OK, you've got me curious.:rolleyes:Pics please!

Pics would be great. But TV is probably always in a commercial or doing pregame analysis as Enter Sandman plays, so no screen grabs.

I wish there was some background info on her. She's become a TBA icon this year.

She cracked a smile at the end of her performance today.

She's copying what another band member did last year. I thought it was funny for a while last year, and the same routine wore me down.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Lol. More eligibility. I was there 5 years, same time “Donny” had been playing sousaphone for 15.

She is truly gifted - everyone gets into it - one of the best aspects of TBA home atmosphere imho. Even if she graduates - she needs a post grad scholarship just so she can rock the E Sandman.

She's hilarious. Although she reminds me of the Customer Service Manager for Comcast!

She copying one of the alumni band member that plays during the break in December when the kids are out of school. He’s been doing it for years.

The fist pumps AND the grumpy cat face? All of the trombone players do the double fist pumps, but she's got the look with that librarian bun and she rocks the frown.

Yes, we need pics and/or vids.

Thanks! I'll ask my son
Pics would be great. But TV is probably always in a commercial or doing pregame analysis as Enter Sandman plays, so no screen grabs.

I wish there was some background info on her. She's become a TBA icon this year.

She cracked a smile at the end of her performance today.
Thanks, Thunder! I'll ask my son. He played trombone in P.O.T.S. Band 20 years ago.

Reactions: MAD
Alright! I get to be the hero! Took this pic at the WVU BB game. I had asked at the time what her story was, as it was the first time since the 80s I had been to a home game. She’s definitely an iconic figure at the home games. If you haven’t been this year, you’ve got one more chance!!!

Attachments

• 5FE26985-B10B-4596-BD3E-E66D6C42B120.jpeg
    5FE26985-B10B-4596-BD3E-E66D6C42B120.jpeg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 872
Alright! I get to be the hero! Took this pic at the WVU BB game. I had asked at the time what her story was, as it was the first time since the 80s I had been to a home game. She’s definitely an iconic figure at the home games. If you haven’t been this year, you’ve got one more chance!!!

LOL!!! Thank you VG

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Honestly though, a video would be better- it's that she maintains that face the whole time during the song while "dancing".

VN Store

Back