Amari Rodgers working out at the UT Sports Complex

Before you all started trying to out-pee each other... did anyone mention that this could be some kind of NCAA violation?
Yes, it has been mentioned. But I'd be willing to bet they have capable people in the program who are better able to answer this question and who specialize in NCAA compliance.

In an alternate universe where we don’t fire Fulmer, Rodgers is a Vol....

Along with Etienne. Along with Tee Higgins. Along with that QB. Along with that starting lineman from Knoxville that went to UGA.
In a fantasy world that doesn't include the truth of Fulmer starting this massive decline?

Reactions: sjt18
Before you all started trying to out-pee each other... did anyone mention that this could be some kind of NCAA violation?

I am a Compliance Trainer and this situation has come to my attention and I'm gonna make sure higher ups know about this.

Given i'm only an OSHA Compliance Trainer I'm not sure how much the NCAA is gonna care...

I am a Compliance Trainer and this situation has come to my attention and I'm gonna make sure higher ups know about this.

Given i'm only an OSHA Compliance Trainer I'm not sure how much the NCAA is gonna care...
I was actually only concerned that UT could get in trouble... I really couldn't care less if Pruitt and Fulmer don't.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
No big deal...be kind to everyone...never know when a kid might want to transfer...maybe not Rogers but maybe someone else...if Rogers tells all his Clemson friends how well he was treated that’s a good thing...plus, these young men actually like to see guys they’ve played with over the years at various camps, all star games, etc...

Reactions: TC 83
In reality where we won the east the year before he was overthrown.

Fulmer was the greatest coach in Tennessee history after Neyland.

Your disloyalty has destroyed Tennessee football.
Dickey was lso a pretty good coach when he was here. He just had to go back home and failed there.

I dont see whats the big deal..He is the coach son..We dont play Clemson and to be honest they could learn something from this kid..At least they can see what a winner looks like..If it was Peyton Manning son nobody wouldnt care this would be a non story..Why this fanbase hate T Martin? He won a championship for this program..Yall praise JG more than yall would praise Martin..JG cant throw 12 tds in a season but swear he the greatest thing since slice bread..

I dont see whats the big deal..He is the coach son..We dont play Clemson and to be honest they could learn something from this kid..At least they can see what a winner looks like..If it was Peyton Manning son nobody wouldnt care this would be a non story..Why this fanbase hate T Martin? He won a championship for this program..Yall praise JG more than yall would praise Martin..JG cant throw 12 tds in a season but swear he the greatest thing since slice bread..

What a hot mess.

It wasn't Peyton Manning's son. It was Tee Martins. The fan base doesn't hate Tee, maybe a few hold resentment towards him. A "FEW". Only 1 or 2 "Praise" JG and if I'm not mistaken they have said they have no problem with this. And, Tee wasn't by himself in that NC game.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
What a hot mess.

It wasn't Peyton Manning's son. It was Tee Martins. The fan base doesn't hate Tee, maybe a few hold resentment towards him. A "FEW". Only 1 or 2 "Praise" JG and if I'm not mistaken they have said they have no problem with this. And, Tee wasn't by himself in that NC game.
You understood that mess he garbled out? Much spect! 🤨

Reactions: Exiled
I ain't the sharpest cheese on the platter, but I'm still cheese and I'm on the platter.
You are truly a piece of provolone on a platter of sharp cheddar..lol. This is apparently the thread that will not die.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back