Thank You Mr. Adams

I will vent now...Why does a player or players wad their uniform pants up? Would Pat Summit have allowed it? I'm sorry, but to me it is disrespect to the uniform, it is disrespect to the team, and disrespect to my university.

I think they want everyone to admire their legs. It sure seems to be spreading. It is Tacky.

So...if we do fire her, what kind of money does UT owe her? How is her contract structured? Look, I know the fans of the womens programs are upset, but what kind of impact will making a coaching change have on the budget? Any chance we just not extend and let her finish out her contract?

Reactions: BreatheUT
So...if we do fire her, what kind of money does UT owe her? How is her contract structured? Look, I know the fans of the womens programs are upset, but what kind of impact will making a coaching change have on the budget? Any chance we just not extend and let her finish out her contract?

Warlick's extension features a buyout of 33 percent of the remaining pay on the contract if Warlick is terminated without cause before March 31, 2020. The buyout drops to $690,000 for the following year, then decreases to the remaining salary for the final year of the contract.

Phillip Fulmer on Holly Warlick extension: 'No one better suited' to lead Lady Vols

Reactions: BreatheUT
Warlick's extension features a buyout of 33 percent of the remaining pay on the contract if Warlick is terminated without cause before March 31, 2020. The buyout drops to $690,000 for the following year, then decreases to the remaining salary for the final year of the contract.

Phillip Fulmer on Holly Warlick extension: 'No one better suited' to lead Lady Vols

Thanks. I suppose it's a bit naive to think UT will carry her with no extension until 2022. Maybe give her one more year?

I will vent now...Why does a player or players wad their uniform pants up? Would Pat Summit have allowed it? I'm sorry, but to me it is disrespect to the uniform, it is disrespect to the team, and disrespect to my university.
I agree with you. Pat would have never allowed a player roll their shorts up under their underwear. It’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: cutiepie5
Thanks. I suppose it's a bit naive to think UT will carry her with no extension until 2022. Maybe give her one more year?

I think it likely that she will receive a very good pension check every month from the state of Tennessee when she reaches retirement age.

That's part of the discipline/respect that Holly does not have from the players.........It has ate away at this team like a cancer.

In time their shorts are going to get shorter and shorter.....As a man that's fine, but as a fan, it stinks.

That's part of the discipline/respect that Holly does not have from the players.........It has ate away at this team like a cancer.

In time their shorts are going to get shorter and shorter.....As a man that's fine, but as a fan, it stinks.

You don't have to look like a man to beat a man
You have to be a better athlete

Beautiful
Boyish
plain
or homemade ugly
on that court doesn't matter to a coach

Shouldn't, anyway

Reactions: cutiepie5
I can assure you Holly's feelings have nothing to do with it.
Phil Fulmer doesn't want to deal with it and doesn't want to spend money on women's sports. Every day he lets this go on, he adds to the difficulty of the climb out of this mess. Bad choices by AD's have cost UT a ton of money. It feels like the Lady Vol brand deserves better.

On the audio he talks about Davis trying to go one on 5 traveling twice in a row. But again it all falls on Holly she allow it to happen.

It hurts to say. Low BB IQ or just downright undisciplined. Quickly someone link the comedy show video the 1st few seconds of the game at Vandy.

We all know it,she does too.Time to make a change,past time.
I think AD/Coach Fulmer knows it as well. I do believe there will be a coaching change at the end of the season. Let's give the man time to do his job. If for whatever reason, he chooses to retain her, then I will lose a lot of faith in one of my idols! I hope for the future of our beloved Lady Vols program and my sake he does the right thing and moves on from Holly. JMO

Don’t you think it’s interesting how every class hw recruits suddenly won’t give decent effort?? Weird isn’t it ??
While their contemporaries at other schools seem to be able to give plenty . Hmmmmmm.
It looks like Holly, nor her staff are working with these players on the basics. They are fundamentally flawed, confused and certainly not motivated.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Holly probably needs to be replaced, but the poor play by the players, like dribbling the ball off your own foot out of bounds, etc., is not the the coach's fault.

The players are as much to blame as Holly.

Franklin Pierce is known for his quotes, of which the above is now added to his "Presidential list" (look 'em up). However, the best one he said is good advice to us all re the Holly coaching situation...
"There is nothing left to do but get drunk."

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back