Is this the worst Lady Vol loss ever?

I know right? Holly is a LVFL. The Holly haters need to leave her alone. She's not the one not rebounding, not defending nor turning the bball over. Time after Time Holly has literally begged the players to play harder. When they don't. What else do can she do?

Just let Holly stay until her contract expires. We have a solid recruitment for next season. Let's wait it out until then. Geez people give her a chance!

šŸ˜œ
This is a joke -- right????

I know that they were a really good team, but the most depressing loss for me was last year to Notre Dame. We were up 37-14 in the second quarter, and lost by14. We were ranked 6th in the country at the time. Itā€™s been all downhill since.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
She should have been fired years ago. But no, Phil extended her contract last year. We have given her more than enough time to turn the program around, but it hasn't happened. Far beyond time to move on!

tenor.gif

Xavier loss was pretty bad. Duke loss was pretty bad (and a bit crappy with respect to the officiating). The Ball State loss was a real shocker. But this definitely takes the cake for worst loss. So far.

If this wasn't the worst loss, it'll do till the worst loss gets here.

Reactions: GhostVol
Senior night, ncaa tournament on the line, at home against a terrible 6-21 Vandy team whom you have never lost to in Knoxville...I'm having a hard time thinking of one that beats it. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

As it stands right now, the Vandy loss is the worse I know of, however, we have Mississippi next and under Holly you simply never know. You can never feel easy with Holly.

Our team is a representation of their coach. Plain and simple.

VN Store

Back