Is this the worst Lady Vol loss ever?

The two little ones wearing their orange tonight were crying their eyes out. They didn’t lose it until hearing how it so “historic” it was. If these two lifelong women’s and men’s vol sports fans have figured out before age 12 this **** is unacceptable there’s no excuse for fulmer.

I’d say the Ball State loss was the worst, Vols had never lost in the first two rounds before that night.

Ball State was a team that had just won its conference championship. Vanderbilt is one of the worst teams inthe history of the SEC.

In my opinion, tonight’s loss was far worse. It will keep Tennessee out of the NCAA Tournament! I remember how I felt after the Ball State loss, and it wasn’t this bad.

Reactions: MAD
I’d say the Ball State loss was the worst, Vols had never lost in the first two rounds before that night.
At least it was the tournament where anything can & is suppose to happen, you know the Cinderella story. That's the fun of a tournament. This here tonight. I don't know exactly what that was.

Reactions: T.J., lvocd and MAD
At least it was the tournament where anything can & is suppose to happen, you know the Cinderella story. That's the fun of a tournament. This here tonight. I don't know exactly what that was.
Tennessee losing to Western Kentucky 75-70 in the Midwest Region Semifinals in 1992 was bad also

Reactions: T.J.
Maybe playing in the NIT is just the kick in the butt this team needs, who knows, we could win it. That would be a positive heading into next season.
How could you win it when you can't beat a Vandy with one win in the conference. Are you related to her?

Reactions: T.J.
She should be let go before she can leave the arena. If he doesn’t fire her then he has no balls.
All I want to know is where is that complete moron rickster? The douche nozzle that at every turn earlier this year and last year called out people that didn’t support Warlick? God what a piece of garbage.

All I want to know is where is that complete moron rickster? The douche nozzle that at every turn earlier this year and last year called out people that didn’t support Warlick? God what a piece of garbage.
He packed up his ball and left midway through the SEC season after throwing a temper tantrum. I may be able to claim some of the credit for that...

I think Pat would be ashamed of what has happened to her team. While Holly seems to recruit well (most of this team were highly rated coming out of HS) she does nothing with player development or motivation. We are making history the wrong way, first with Jones having the worst record in football history, now with the Lady Vols BB probably not making the NCAA for the first time ever. Time for Holly to retire, it's clear she will not lead this team to a high level.

Phil said in his statement that the LVs were young and Hollys doing a good job "....as we march toward the postseason". Well....what say he now Phil? It's preposterous to say this was a successful season or to call it anything less than a complete disaster. To lose to Vandy...AT HOME...on senior night? A team you had never lost to at home? And now most assuredly to miss the NCAA tourney for the 1st time EVER? With all those all Americans on the team? Phil MUST fire her at end of season or else he is a gutless and weak AD....period. I reserve judgement until I see what he will do....but this is something that MUST be done.

Question to my vol family. Who ultimately makes the decision on her future with the program?

For me, I believe that you support your coach with full validity until you know they are not going to get the job done. When you know they are not going to get it done you must part ways and move on. CHW has not gotten better with time she has gotten worse. I believe now that there as been enough time pass that we all know that she is not going to get it done.

VN Store

Back