Anyone here order salsa for delivery this week?

You don’t mess with people who serve food. I guess that 89 cents was a pre tip but got the balls.
I always over compensate servers, Uber, or anyone in that industry. Tip 20 or more percent. Don’t send your food back at restaurants either. Eat the cost.

Reactions: gordonr24
He could possibly face 3 to 15 years in prison?! That's a nasty prank but I'm not sure it warrants that kind of sentence.

Reactions: TopsideVol
He could possibly face 3 to 15 years in prison?! That's a nasty prank but I'm not sure it warrants that kind of sentence.

Actions have consequences. Maybe she does like I do and pay the tip in cash. Regardless if you work for tips you don’t have any right to complain about what you get.

Actions have consequences. Maybe she does like I do and pay the tip in cash. Regardless if you work for tips you don’t have any right to complain about what you get.
Well, you most certainly have the right to complain, but you don't have the right to dip your Personal Parts into someone else's meal (without their knowledge and permission, of course.)

Only a 14 sec clip. I can’t imagine what he did to the burritos off camera.

I'm still not sure how this could be a crime. It's gross but I don't think touching the product is adulteration in the legal sense.

#SalsaDipMatters

It is against the law to sexually assault salsa.

VN Store

Back