Pruitt optimistic that Solomon and Gibbs will be eligible 2019

Means nothing. He's just quoting a quote of a quote of stats from 2018. Old and meaningless. SDS doesn't come up with anything original.

Not sure how much impact Gibbs had this year. Bigger opportunity for him next year.

Soloman however... Would be huge.

I agree. Defensively we could use him but as a receiver I’m not sure unless he plays in the slot which could be good. I’d rather him sit a year and learn from Pruitt

Because of the building narrative, and because we are Tennessee, the NCAA will make an immediate statement and deny both our players. Meanwhile, Justin Fields starts at OSU.

Because of the building narrative, and because we are Tennessee, the NCAA will make an immediate statement and deny both our players. Meanwhile, Justin Fields starts at OSU.

Things have seemed to pretty much go our way so far this off season. Except for the woe is me crying, things may be changing for us.

Not sure how much impact Gibbs had this year. Bigger opportunity for him next year.

Soloman however... Would be huge.
On Gibbs, I think it can take awhile to be completely rehabbed from drug problems, so I agreed a redshirt year would be best.

On Gibbs, I think it can take awhile to be completely rehabbed from drug problems, so I agreed a redshirt year would be best.
i don't know anything about that.

just from a personnel standpoint, we're pretty seet at WR, and it's not an "urgent" need.

DL however, Solomon makes a big impact right away.

Reactions: sjt18
i don't know anything about that.

just from a personnel standpoint, we're pretty seet at WR, and it's not an "urgent" need.

DL however, Solomon makes a big impact right away.
I have personal experience with people who have been caught in the Underworld of Atlanta. it can be very difficult to extricate yourself from the peer pressure.

On Solomon I completely agree with you. We need him as soon as he can get on the field.

I have personal experience with people who have been caught in the Underworld of Atlanta. it can be very difficult to extricate yourself from the peer pressure.

On Solomon I completely agree with you. We need him as soon as he can get on the field.
do you have personal experience with Gibbs?

i don't know anything about any drug issues with the kid. granted i haven't gone looking either.

so i'm not going to comment on it.

Reactions: Behr
do you have personal experience with Gibbs?

i don't know anything about any drug issues with the kid. granted i haven't gone looking either.

so i'm not going to comment on it.
It's not a hard assumption to make

Maybe we should have Ohio State send our request in for Aubrey Soloman ... the NCAA sure ruled the QB from GA ( all he had to do is pay a guy to threaten him from the baseball team ) eligible fast ... IM sure if it was a Alabama or Auburn or Florida or Michigan or Clemson or Oklahoma the request would have pushed right on through ... you get my point .. the NCAA will probably wait till fall camp starts and we still wont know .... hey Aubrey you sure some hockey player at Michigan didnt threaten to hit ya with a hockey stick and that you felt threatened to the point you couldnt stay there ?????

Maybe we should have Ohio State send our request in for Aubrey Soloman ... the NCAA sure ruled the QB from GA ( all he had to do is pay a guy to threaten him from the baseball team ) eligible fast ... IM sure if it was a Alabama or Auburn or Florida or Michigan or Clemson or Oklahoma the request would have pushed right on through ... you get my point .. the NCAA will probably wait till fall camp starts and we still wont know .... hey Aubrey you sure some hockey player at Michigan didnt threaten to hit ya with a hockey stick and that you felt threatened to the point you couldnt stay there ?????
C’mon man. There’s no reason to think Fields was lying. Georgia kicked out their (apparently very good) baseball player, who was said to have made the comments, after the investigation. Seems like an odd step if it were just an excuse for a transfer waiver

Reactions: k-town_king
C’mon man. There’s no reason to think Fields was lying. Georgia kicked out their (apparently very good) baseball player, who was said to have made the comments, after the investigation. Seems like an odd step if it were just an excuse for a transfer waiver
Lets see STAR Football player vs a very good baseball player ... hhhmmm ..football brings in the MOULA ....... who do we takes sides with .. hhhmmm .. get your bat and cleats and 1/2 scolly and get outta here ....

Lets see STAR Football player vs a very good baseball player ... hhhmmm ..football brings in the MOULA ....... who do we takes sides with .. hhhmmm .. get your bat and cleats and 1/2 scolly and get outta here ....
Star is a big ole stretch. Was not a starter

Oh boy lol

OP has a point. Read that it will likely be may or June before we know about our transfers. UT always seems to be among the last.

VN Store

Back