Hiking, kayaking, biking, skiing, camping, hunting and other outdoor activities. Show me your pictures

Took the family out to Piney Falls for Black Friday. Nice little hike with some impressive falls.

muKwUlO.jpg

First time Ive done the Creeper Trail in VA. Did 18miles from Whitetop Station to Damascus. My 7 and 5 year old boys did great.

We had a big group and the older cousins wanted to take off. Would like to go just us next time and take in some of the stops off the trail.

Has anyone else done this.
I’m thinking about planning a trip

Has anyone else done this.
I’m thinking about planning a trip

Good for the family, they shuttle you to the the top and it is a gentle grade from White Top back to Damascus. AT runs through there as well. If you take Shady Ave downtown it goes out to Backbone Rock just inside the TN line.

Maybe you already have.
If you see a big doofus looking guy it’s likely me. I will answer to “slice”. “Mark” also works
I'm the one on the Orbea that looks like he's trying really hard but still not getting good results. Some people call me Jeff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeslice13
I've been kayak fishing in the intracoastal pretty much the past four or five weekends straight. Camping at huguenot park this weekend if we dont get too much rain and bringing the kayaks. I never tried to cozy up to the jetties in a little kayak before but I've seen some psychos out there do it so I figured I'd give it a try. If I die, Freak may give all my likes to ape.

Reactions: joevol33
I've been kayak fishing in the intracoastal pretty much the past four or five weekends straight. Camping at huguenot park this weekend if we dont get too much rain and bringing the kayaks. I never tried to cozy up to the jetties in a little kayak before but I've seen some psychos out there do it so I figured I'd give it a try. If I die, Freak may give all my likes to ape.

You suck.....uhhh.....I meant.....”that’s great take some pictures for us”.

VN Store

Back