Did anyone hear what Holly was yelling at the officials at the end of the game?

What ever she was yelling wouldn't make sense anyway, for a team beating u by 17, is not like she'll come back to win. Just trying to show her dumb coachin skills. I bet the referee yelled back "holly ur the worst coach of the yr"..

I’m on the other side of the court and couldn’t hear it all...

I understand why you'd ask this question; I'm curious too. But all it does is give some of our low-class fans, an excuse to personally insult and mock. On the other hand, never mind; they're going to do it regardless. They can't leave it at just criticizing her coaching, instead they resort to the pathetic. She needs to go and all but a few know it. Why do we need to make it more than that.

3,2,1...Now they'll come back with their usual "this is a message board and that's what a message board is for", "if you don't like reading it you don't have to", "here come the snowflakes who think coaches shouldn't be criticized", "oh, did you get your feelings hurt", "lighten up". Now they don't have to.

I understand why you'd ask this question; I'm curious too. But all it does is give some of our low-class fans, an excuse to personally insult and mock. On the other hand, never mind; they're going to do it regardless. They can't leave it at just criticizing her coaching, instead they resort to the pathetic. She needs to go and all but a few know it. Why do we need to make it more than that.

3,2,1...Now they'll come back with their usual "this is a message board and that's what a message board is for", "if you don't like reading it you don't have to", "here come the snowflakes who think coaches shouldn't be criticized", "oh, did you get your feelings hurt", "lighten up". Now they don't have to.
I'm with you. To the OP: clearly no one on here heard. And I'm curious too. She was actually on them a couple of times.

said she was updating her wardrobe for next season
$

shouldn't be down on folks, who might need a little levity.
It is "Low class" is to call someone "low class" anyway

I thought my response,,
"timeout"
was hilarious....at least I LOL'ed

Reactions: BUBear
From the letter I read from CPF, Holly is safe, she has a young team.
That is the worse excuse in the universe with the talent on this team. A&M has the youngest team in the SEC, they have one super star, however, they are doing fine. That is called player development and coaching.

Reactions: BUBear and Remy

VN Store

Back