Is it karma that Kentucky may lose Travis for a few weeks?

wmcovol

With the way Ky played (and got away with) in Lexington, it was a small miracle someone wasnt injured. Now suddenly they lose a key player, maybe for the remainder of the reg season (and who knows how effective he'll be playing on a bad knee). Was it karma? I hate to see a young athlete hurt anytime but the way that game went down Sat night wasnt how basketball is supposed to be played. The SEC should be embarrassed how that game was played. It was more a bar fight than a basketball game. The rematch will be just the complete opposite, a FT shooting contest.

Absolutely karma. I watched alot of their game last night. Constant shoving and smacking at Mizzou. They are arrogant because they get by with most of it

Reactions: sccshortstop
Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

the F is wrong with people?

I dont wish for anyone to be hurt. I do believe in karma though

Reactions: IndyVol46
I hope he's out the rest of the year, that only helps the Vols.
1275937249093s.jpg

I dont know what to say. Sure him being out helps Tennessee but prefer to play them at 100% in a few weeks. If karma was involved id say it would be the Herro kid. Just dumb to say Grant Williams is scared of PJ Washington. Lol

Kentucky coach John Calipari said on his radio show Wednesday night that he expects graduate student Reid Travis to miss a few games.

"I would say he’s going to be out at least a week to 10 days," Calipari said

I dont know what to say. Sure him being out helps Tennessee but prefer to play them at 100% in a few weeks. If karma was involved id say it would be the Herro kid. Just dumb to say Grant Williams is scared of PJ Washington. Lol

Scared is the wrong word, but even Grant said himself that he let PJ get in his head.

Uhh, we are talking about 18-22 year old boys who are someone's sons. I don't care who you root for, it's a detestable thing to root for kids to be hurt.

I absolutely hate you guys but never ever would I wish injury upon anyone. On top of that I want to beat y’all while you’re healthy.

Reactions: OneVolNation

Yea dumb that our fans are talking smack about a kid being injured. I notice the same thing on Kentucky boards in regards to Zion for Duke though. All fan bases have the morons.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Your whataboutism doesn'd do it for me.

Doesn't make it right on either account.

Nice Avy for JFCats22 tho.

Last edited:
Scared is the wrong word, but even Grant said himself that he let PJ get in his head.
His length definitely bothered Grant but. The reigning SEC player of the year with as phusical blue collar skillset as Williams. It was just comical to hear. Lol

It's about basic decency by either team's fans. You are missing the point.

Also, it's "Around the NCAA"
“Decency”...you’re trying too hard. Ever just watch a game without the extra implications bullshizz attached?

VN Store

Back