'20 Top Football Recruits in Tennessee

I know you are not new to this. GA high school FB is way more competitive than TN. Competition breeds better players. Now of course you will have a gem here and there, that all states tho. I would say TX and FL are ahead of TN also, as far as breeding more numbers of quality recruits.

I know......I made a smart a$$ comment. Probably shouldn't have.:confused:

I know you are not new to this. GA high school FB is way more competitive than TN. Competition breeds better players. Now of course you will have a gem here and there, that all states tho. I would say TX and FL are ahead of TN also, as far as breeding more numbers of quality recruits.
Nobody would dispute that.

This notion that a 4 star in one state is equivalent to a 3 elsewhere isn’t accurate IMO. Otherwise we would see 4 stars from all over the country.

I mean, is Darnell Wright a 3 star in Florida?

Reactions: swampfoxfan

This notion that a 4 star in one state is equivalent to a 3 elsewhere isn’t accurate IMO. Otherwise we would see 4 stars from all over the country.

Would Wright have been as dominant playing against florida competition? Maybe not?

Wright is a big Diamond.

A 3* in Memphis is 3* anywhere.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I will say this about the comparison. Teams in TN run the read-option way more than not, and the teams I saw from GA (in the playoffs, at least) ran more of a Pro style offense. I thought they looked more college than HS comparatively.

but he said GA...not just Atlanta area.

my bad man. ill make sure to include evidence based findings for each municipality in Georgia for HS Football, granting Atlanta doesn't provide of a sample size relative to rest of State.

I'll start with area surrounding Hoofer's Gospel Barn, if that's ok?

my bad man. ill make sure to include evidence based findings for each municipality in Georgia for HS Football, granting Atlanta doesn't provide of a sample size relative to rest of State.

I'll start with area surrounding Hoofer's Gospel Barn, if that's ok?
Don't have to be sarcastic........

Overall Atlanta is a bigger City....therefore ... more people...more football players.

Ratings services understand levels of competition. Per capita, players that play against lesser competition are less likely to get a high rating because everyone understands that they're riskier evaluations.

VN Store

Back