DT, SDE
6-5
CLASS OF 20
CALERA, AL
(CALERA)

Jayson Jones, Calera, Defensive Tackle

Rivals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid I was talking about when D4H wanted to say Tennessee had more talent. This is a freak in Bama’s backyard basically. That’s the difference in the states.

Saw the thread title and was going to ask how you could project a 15 year old DT to the SEC....then I opened the thread and saw the pic and the tale of the tape and went yeah that's how..smh that's a big boy!

Kid lives near me....Calera has a ton of athletes but their head coach is Andrew Zow....yeah that Andrew Zow

Reactions: SmokinBob
New Bama staff changes has made him a soft commit. He said our new staff moves has him intrigued and looking forward to visiting.

“Coaches come and go. I obviously know that,” Jones said. “I just don’t have that same feel with Alabama that I had with the last coaching staff. I know I have to get used to them and build a relationship with each and every one of them, but I just don’t feel that mojo.”

This beast in the middle, Bailey, Baron and kid from Chatt and we would have our best d-line hual in atleast a decade.

New Bama staff changes has made him a soft commit. He said our new staff moves has him intrigued and looking forward to visiting.

“Coaches come and go. I obviously know that,” Jones said. “I just don’t have that same feel with Alabama that I had with the last coaching staff. I know I have to get used to them and build a relationship with each and every one of them, but I just don’t feel that mojo.”
Flipping the #1 player in the state of AL would be fun.

who is the Chatt kid?

Jay Hardy from McCallie? he's rated a 3 star currently, but with those offers he's going to zoom up the ladder - provided he camps of course

EDIT: Nevermind, he's already up to a 4 star on the 247 composite

Reactions: VOLED
Word is he's still being evaluated by Bama. He tore his ACL last year and Bama is wanting to see how he comes back this year...he has been up and down so far.

He has taken a OV to GT and took another couple of unofficial visits.

I don't expect him to sign with Alabama.

Reactions: T Dog and jakez4ut
He has had this visit planned for a long time and he always said it would be a official. It's now a unofficial visit.

Not a lot of teams are pushing for him hard at the moment.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back