'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Fyp
I agree with Coop though. He's turning into a beast. I hope people can stop mentioning his brother because slander against bigbro is taken as offensive to him (See Cooper's twitter page).
Enough of us feel that way about Cade to say..WE. His brother earned what is thrown his way, it is not slander, it is fact. IF Cooper really doesn't understand why we despise Cade, then that is stupid of him., and will just cause backlash against him. He doesn't have to like it, but if he is ever going to be a Tennessee Volunteer, he should understand it. Cade didn't have to act like he did, and has never shown any regret for his actions...so screw him. If you wanna kiss his Georgia Bulldog ass then go right ahead. I despise all Leg Humpers, especially ones from Knoxville Tennessee that throw insults at Tennessee on their way out....screw him and if you are going to defend him...screw you too..

Have a nice day 😎

My son is a Georgia Bulldog, so please take this for the Vol FAN banter that it is. 😉

Hey man, maybe the kid was thinking about Butch when he acted out. I'm not defending; he did what he did.

i dunno. seems fishy to me. how much did dude help? was he wearing a cloaked or invisible bench pressing shirt? does have go go gadget/bionic arms?

good lift kid.
Spotter helped a little, but still a very very strong lift. Probably more than most of our current OL

Reactions: k-town_king
....If you wanna kiss his Georgia Bulldog ass then go right ahead....screw him and if you are going to defend him...screw you too..

Have a nice day 😎

My son is a Georgia Bulldog, so please take this for the Vol FAN banter that it is. 😉
So my post about the dearest loved one in his life being rediculed doesn't do us any good warrants "kissing his butt and 'screw me?'" No McGill. You don't get to degrade other people and tag it as "Vol fan banter" to justify yourself. This is beyond a "fanatic's" feeling of pride, and that's all football is to fans, pride. There's a point when it's gone too far, welp, now you've got your guns pointed at me; it's gone too far.

I remember many months ago you defended yourself for days about how you were perceived differently than in real life. You went on about how you care for the needy and the elderly and painted a good picture (to me) of self sacrifice, compassion, and strength. Where is that man now McGill? Why project this "Vol fan banter" vomit? If you wish for this to be an outlet for you, then that's your privilege. We can always ignore one another if that's the only common ground to be found. I don't wish that but what I'm saying here is, I see a better man in you than the last few posts, and I believe you are.

So my post about the dearest loved one in his life being rediculed doesn't do us any good warrants "kissing his butt and 'screw me?'" No McGill. You don't get to degrade other people and tag it as "Vol fan banter" to justify yourself. This is beyond a "fanatic's" feeling of pride, and that's all football is to fans, pride. There's a point when it's gone too far, welp, now you've got your guns pointed at me; it's gone too far.

I remember many months ago you defended yourself for days about how you were perceived differently than in real life. You went on about how you care for the needy and the elderly and painted a good picture (to me) of self sacrifice, compassion, and strength. Where is that man now McGill? Why project this "Vol fan banter" vomit? We can always ignore one another if that's the only common ground to be found. I don't wish that but what I'm saying here is, I see a better man in you than the last few posts, and I believe you are. If you wish for this to be an outlet for you, then that's your privilege.

Efight? Not wanting any myself. Just curious for flow of the thread.

I remember many months ago you defended yourself for days about how you were perceived differently than in real life. You went on about how you care for the needy and the elderly and painted a good picture (to me) of self sacrifice, compassion, and strength. Where is that man now McGill? Why project this "Vol fan banter" vomit? If you wish for this to be an outlet for you, then that's your privilege. We can always ignore one another if that's the only common ground to be found. I don't wish that but what I'm saying here is, I see a better man in you than the last few posts, and I believe you are.
You're right. I was over the top and I apologize. I do not like Cade Mays. He is a complete jerk for the way he disrespected all of VN...period. He deserves all the poo flung back at him. He did not just choose a better situation for himself, he chose to insult all of VN, and his father and his fathers teammates, and all former Vols while doing it. He didn't insult Butch...Butch was gone.

I do not understand how Cooper can not empathize with us, we are the ones that got wronged.

tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

You're right. I was over the top and I apologize. I do not like Cade Mays. He is a complete jerk for the way he disrespected all of VN...period. He deserves all the poo flung back at him. He did not just choose a better situation for himself, he chose to insult all of VN, and his father and his fathers teammates, and all former Vols while doing it. He didn't insult Butch...Butch was gone.

I do not understand how Cooper can not empathize with us, we are the ones that got wronged.
Brohug lol. You're a good man McGill.

I heard from somewhere that Mays Sr. went to watch Cade on campus for something and was sporting orange. Thought that was awesome.

I still can't believe that grown adults are still upset over something a teenager said about Tennessee. It's been what nearly 2 years and some are still upset. That's pathetic.
While I agree, people are taking the recruitment of a kid way too seriously, it was only a year ago.

Agree
Tee's son went to a different school, and Tee was welcomed back. This kids brother does the same thing and some treat Cooper like a pariah. It's a joke.
I'm not advocating one way or the other but Amari Rogers didn't sh!t on the program on the way out. As far as I remember, I don't think we even recruited Amari all that hard. Now we may not have recruited him because he told Butch to pound sand, I don't know, but Cade wasn't the least bit respectful to his dad's Alma mater on the way out.

I'm not advocating one way or the other but Amari Rogers didn't sh!t on the program on the way out. As far as I remember, I don't think we even recruited Amari all that hard. Now we may not have recruited him because he told Butch to pound sand, I don't know, but Cade wasn't the least bit respectful to his dad's Alma mater on the way out.

Some act like they've been personally slighted by a high schoolers actions. Who really cares?We really dont have any skin in the game. I don't know the kid personally, but, i'll say to me it appeared Amari's parents were involved ... maybe more ... maybe less... it appeared to me to be a business decision.

I'll just say that, unt we start winning we will miss on kid's like Tee, Amari, and QB everyone js butthurt over.

I will add that Hubbs et al hinted we missed on some local kids, didnt even recruit some. I will add that IF parents had anything to do with the Amari situation, i would highly doubt they'd mesh with Butch. Surprised anyone fell for that bill of goods.

I get that. This doesn't make it right, but I know I said and did things when I was 18 I wish I didn't do. I still do it sometimes, and I'm almost 50.:confused:
If CJP and staff really want Cooper, then Vol fans should keep quiet about their displeasure of Cade. JMO. No reason to give him any extra reason to look elsewhere.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I don't like Cade because he is a dawg; he is now the enemy, a rival.
I don't blame Cade one bit for wanting to be a dawg, and not a Vol. Show of hands...who here would have wanted to be a Vol coming off THAT season? Anyone...anyone...??

I don't like Cade for what he did on his way to UGA, him "fcuking Tennessee, too"; however, I saw with my own two eyes the hate being spewed for him BEFORE the clip surfaced, all because he had spurned the Vols. Vile, disgusting things toward him and his family; I probably would have been "fcuking Tennessee, too", if I had been him.

With that said, and pay close attention, some of you...COOPER IS NOT CADE! They are two, separate people. One is now entering his sophomore season at UGA, and the other is entering his senior season in HS. One is long gone, and the other is a prospect Pruitt and company may want on their/our team. If Pruitt wants Cooper, WHO IS NOT CADE, then I want him. If Pruitt does not want Cooper, again...WHO IS NOT CADE...TWO SEPERATE PEOPLE, then I do not want Cooper. Again, and I hate to be redundant, but it seems it's needed for some...Cooper is one person, Cade is another...two separate people.

VN Store

Back